It's good to have you back -28

Happy Sunday guys :)
Who's loving : Drag me down???
I know i am.

*Louis pov*

I left Spencer's room and quickly went to the Flower shop inside the hospital,it's like a gift shop you can find anything you need in there.

"Hello! How may i help you?" asked a very cheery girl.

She had brown wavy hair and Brown eyes.

I read her name tag "Eleanor"

"Oh hey, yeah Eleanor um i would like a nice gift for my uh... Bird." i finished

"Your bird?" she gave me a look as if saying 'you came in here looking for a gift for your Bird?'

Then it hit her "oh you mean Girl."she laughed quite loud if you ask me.We were getting wierd looks from people.

"Uh..yeah." i scratched my neck awkwardly

"Yeah of course! So what do you have in mind?" she smiled at me.

"Well a 'I'm sorry' gift and a 'get well soon' gift too." i cleared my throat.

"Oh and is she your girlfriend or something?" she suddenly asked me.

"No i um... She's just... My uh friend." i spat out.

"Oh really?" she raised an eye-brow while snirking.

"Y-yes, now would you help me?" i faked being annoyed. Although i think the stuttering gave it away.

"Sure." she said while smiking.

Ok?

"Here follow me." she took off to the left.

"So on the left side we have some i'm sorry flowers which are these. And on the right side we have normal one's." she said while pointing to each one.

"What makes a difference?"
I stopped her.

They all look like normal flowers if you ask me.

"Well they're the most popular flowers people get, to say: 'I'm sorry' so we just made a row of all those flowers."she shrugged.

Huh,i guess people do get these flowers.

"Okay and if you want,there are theese which i absolutely Love!" she squeled.

"Almost every girl wants this." she pointed to a big pile of HUGE bears.

I guess louise would like that.... Hmm maybe i should start calling her Skylar.

"Of course if she doesn't like huge bears there are theese."
She grabbed this little small bear with a basket of flowers.

It is cute but i guess loui-Skylar would like the Huge bears better.

"And for the flowers we have in different portions we could sell you one or five a dozen 25 flowers 50 or 100 you name it."she smiled.

I thought about it for a while. I got it!

"Eleanor, i have an idea." i smiled at her.

*Skylar's (Louise) pov*

Lou hasn't come back yet, he left and hasn't cone back did he lose hope in me? Is he giving up?

No, skylar don't think negetive.

Think positive maybe he went home to change or even too eat. I don't know...

Or maybe he decided that enough is enough? Or-

My thoughts got cut when a door opened.

Is Lou back???