Apologies?-21

Yes first update since forever please read A.N at the end .

*Louis's pov*

"Spencer?"

I can't believe its her, after all this time it really is her.

"Hello Louis" she answered.

"What are you doing here?" i was still suprised.

"Um.... Well i came to talk, Can i come in?"

I let her through as she gave me a small smile.

"So, what exactly do you want to talk about?" i wasn't very sure why she even came after all these months.

"Look Louis, i wanted to apoligize." she looked directly into my eyes.

Well this should be interesting.

*Spencer's pov* (shocker i know)

"Look louis i wanted to apologize." i looked at him directly in his eyes.

"What is there to apologize?" he said Harshly may i add.

"About what happened to us, you said you needed space not start a new relacionship and forget about me." i said while standing up.

"Well you can't expect me to be ok After what you did!!" he threw his hands in the air.

"Besides,this is the first time i see you since That day." he told me but the way he said it. His voice was full of hurt.

"Well for me it's the Second time because the first time i didn't had the guts to talk to you." it was actually true.

'Flashback'

I was out shoping with Skylar and Nat when i saw him.

I didn't want to bother them so i silently backed away from them but they didn't seem to notice seeing as they were to busy Looking for Skylar's outfit for her 'Date' with Liam.

I saw him turn a corner so i quickly followed him.

As he stopped i finally saw him.

From head to toe he looked exactly the same or even better.

I was so tempted to talk to him but i couldn't,after what happened to us i just couldn't.

I slowly began to walk back until i realized that Louis was heading towards my direction.

I quickly ran to the nearest bench and tried to find Skylar and Natalie.

I couldn't find them until i saw him again.

I was so sure he saw me. I couldn't move i was just starring at him until Skylar found me.

'End of flashback'

"So if you couldn't talk to me then why are you here?" he asked me.

I sighed.

This is it Spencer, the moment you have been waiting for.

"Spencer?" he asked again.

"I wanna get back with you." i told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg, guys i haven't uploaded bc i am in vacations but thats not it.... I have NO INTERNET.

YUP my sister doesn't have internet in her house , so i can't update anything.But since my sister has to do exams via internet i go with her so im gonna try to bupload this chapter.

Also sorry for the short chapter. But thank you for reading this I love you all!!!

Lovez,

RoxyXx