The plans - 3

Hello!!!

so um like i said i will be uploading every Sunday but if i'm bored or have spare time i'll try and update or start writing i guess but yea ....

im sorry if my chapters Suck/horrible , i'll try and make them better but if you guys don't like it then i'll do something diffrent . sorry

Lovez,

Roxy Xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Not Edited --

*Skylars pov*

Home sweet home ...

i just got home to be greeted with Captain america god why is he so comfy.

"Captain America !!!!" i screamed while jumping on my bed .

"Hellllloooo????" i heard a faint voice comeing from my computer .

i slowly got off of bed and went to the computer.

"Hey Sky whacha doin ???" it was natalie .

Oh god i forgot that i had her auto accept .

"Nothing just here ..... what about you?"

"Well i'm on my way to your house in this moment "

"Um no offense but may i ask .... Why ?" i didn't have a clue of why she was comeing .

"Well your brother said something about a beach and you said that we were gonna study ," she paused for a moment .

"and i believe ...." she continued .

"that in order for him to believe you , i Have to be with you ." she finished .

Oh right i totally forgot .

"Oh yeah.... so see you in a bit ?"

"More like in two seconds "

wait what ?

and in just that moment i herad my doorbell.

"Why hello Natalie How are you ? Skylar is just upstairs in her room"

i heard my mom say downstairs i imediantly went down.

"Hi mrs.Adams i'm great thanks for asking "

my mom and Natalie had a good relationship , it wasn't awkward between them it was Good .witch was a Great relief .

"Hey Nat . lets go " i took Natalie's hand and guide her up to my room.

ok so ive been debating wether to tell her about Liam or no , but since i can't hide it forever i will tell her .

"Ok so Nat i need to tell you something really important."

"what is it ?"

"Well um today i went to strabucks and i bumped into someone but after the whole splash , tail thing he um gave me this "

i slowly went to my backpack to slip out the note. By now the note was all crumbly but still readable.

"Here , read it " i gave her the note .

I really hope she takes it fine cuz ya never know .

Sheesh just hurry up and read all ready .