i'm not lying it's just what happens when you choke on your own saliva.- 7

picture of Skylar's outfit.

--Not edited--

*Skylar's pov (Louise)"

When the movie was over we headed to eat bc i was starving, maybe hanging out with Nat is affecting me.

"So where do you wanna go Louise?" Louis asked me

I shrugged, "wherever is fine"

We diciede to go to Domino pizza.once we were about to get out of the car we were greeted with flashing lights .

which Louis instally put his jacket over my head.

"Don't take it off until i say." He told me.

I didn't reply to him i was to supprised to even make any words. All i kept hearing is 'Louis, Louis! Who's the mystery girl.' '¿is she your girlfriend?', 'what is your name!!!'

And stuff like that , why were there even people asking about him and taking pictures.

I was beyond confuse.

After a while i heard Louis say....

"You can take it off now."

The first thing i ask was

"Who are you?" While looking at him.

He didn't say anything , he just kept looking straight ahead.

After a few minutes he said.

"So do we order pizza?"

I looked at him in in shock.really that was all he could say?

I was about to deny , and say that i needed answers

But then my stomach started to grumble.

"I'll take it as a yes." He said

And he started to his house, i think .

After a few moment's we got to a huge house, it was absolutly beautiful. It had a really big garden that lead to the back yard. It was a two-story house. OH, and a fountain with some fishes....

"Home sweet home." He said

"Do you live alone or...?"not sure of what to say.

"Yeah, but sometimes the lads come to stay." He answered.

We got off the car and entered his house.

It was quite simple, it had white walls a comfy living room with a t.v and a center table, a huge kitchen with a diner table. The stair where a kind of gold color with nice designs on it.

"I'll make the phone call you can explore or something.seeing that you really liked my house." HE said while a small chuckle.

I immediantly went to the stairs, there was a hall way with 4 rooms to the left and 4 rooms to the right.

In the center of the hall way there was a door it was a nice color off wood.

Once i opened the door it was beautiful,it was a balcony with a .....

I decided to sit there for a moment and just think about everything.... and i mean EVERYTHING including my tail.

I haven't used it in a long, i've only seen it and that was when liam spilled coffe on me.

How i loved to swim in the ocean or go to pool parties but i can't no more just because i have a tail.

Before i knew it i felt a tear running down my face, and then more and more until i was sobbing.