The reveal? -35

*Louis's pov*

After my little talk with Spencer i dialed Louies's number. I have to explain her every thing and that includes telling her my feelings towards her.

Sorry, the user you are trying to reach is-

She isn't picking up her phone!

I needed to know where she was i texted Niall but he didn't know neither.

I messed up. And big time.

I dialed her number again...

Sorry, the user you are tryi-

"Answer your phone Louise" i impatiently mumbled.

I got a message from someone i really hope it's her.

From: Niall
To:Louis

Sorry mate, we can't find her:/...
Do you really don't have any idea of where she could have gone? Try thinking where would she go?

Maybe her House?
No to obvious
The park?
No she wouldn't go out in public in her state right now.
Where is she?! Where would i go to clear my head or-

Flashback

"Hello Louis." she gave me a smile.

"Louise???, but -what - you , what are you doing here?, well not here at the mall but here as in the town."

"Oh um i came for vacationes, with my friend , what about you? " she asked

" oh i came for vacationes too." i said.

End of flashback

Olka palm tree lake.

I quickly got in my car and went straight to the lake...

I really hope she's there. Was the only thought that kept repeating in my mind.

After driving for who knows how long i finally got to the lake and was suprised when i saw her car there, well i least i thought it was her's.

When i was parking my car i got a glimpse of a her.

It's Louise! It really is her!!!

In a swift move i was out the car and practically ran towards her.

"I HATE YOU LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!"she screamed from the top of her lungs before sinking down crying.

"Wow... Do you really mean that?" i asked.

She let out a soft gasp as she turned around to face me she was totally surprised.

"Louis..." her lips were parted but nothing came out of her mouth.

Perfect. This is just fantastic i came all the way here to tell her that i Love her yet here she is screaming that she hates me.

"I-...." she looked like she was about to pass out any second now which made me take a step closer to her.

*Skylar's pov*

Louis is here...
He is actually standing right in front of me this is not an illusion this is real.

That means that he heard me, not only that i hate him but maybe he heard that i said that i loved him.

God i needed to go in the water.

I Might have never said this but a mermaid has as far as 3 days to not be near water... But once those 3 days pass i need water.

With all that's going on i haven't even stepped near water i was a complete utterly mess.

I know i need water

"I-..." i wasn't ok I needed to swim, but with Louis near I'm not sure anymore.

"If i was you i would stay away from Louis." Spencer's Voice kept on repeating in my mind.

Either way Louis was gonna find out by her or me... I'd rather have him find out by me than By Spencer.

"Louise, are you ok?" Louis started walking closer.

I took a deep breath before walking backwards.

"I need... I need." i gasped.

" you Need what?" Louis said almost shouting.

"Louis..."

"Louise..."

"I'm sorry." i breathed out and that's when i did it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry Lovez i know sucky chapter but i haven't had anytime to updated this book on the other hand. I have been uploading *Slow updates* Uncover <---- if you wanna go check that out i would really appreciated. My other Account ---> Minnie_Swagever