Spaces -25

*Skylar's pov*

I woke up hearing a beeping noise.

And a headache.

Where am i?

wait a minute, why can't i move?!

Come on Skylar Wake up!!

I heard a door open and footsteps

"When will she wake up?" A voice said.

"I don't know she did hit her head pretty hard, there is no way of knowing when she will wake up." Another voice said.

"Thank you Doctor."

"I will come back later to check on her call me if you need anything."

"Sure thing."

Then it went silent.

Hello?! Can anyone hear me???
I kept on screaming but it was no use no one hears me.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean for this to happen" The same voice said.

Who is this voice?
Is it perhaps Louis?

"If i had just known."
Then he broke down crying.

I wanted to jump up and hug him and tell him that im fine and that he wouldn't have known that i was going to be in a car accident.

But i couldn't because i am trapped inside my own body.

"Lou you should go and get some rest i'll take care of her."

Liam! He is here too?!?! Then the only person that t missing is Spencer, where is she anyways? Is she hear too?

"No Liam i'll be by her side until she wakes up, because i know she will wake up." lou said.

"Mate, what about Spencer?"

Spencer?!
What happened to her.

"She's not my problem,I told her before that we had nothing so why should i be the one taking care of her?"

Someone tell me what happened to Spencer!!!

"Fine let's do this right now the doctor is gonna do some studies on Spencer so i will go and shower and then i come back and take of Skylar while you leave home to do whatever you want then you come back, ok?"

I heard Louis sigh before answering "Alright."

Make some studies on Spencer? Is she hurt? Is she in the hospital?

What the heck happened?!Think Skylar think!

"Bye lou, keep me updated" liam said

"Will do "

And with that there was silent again.

I sighed and was starting to get sleepy.

But before i let myself fall asleep i could hear Louis singing.

Shut the door
Turn the light off
I wanna be with you i wanna feel your love i wanna lay beside you i can not hide this even though i try.
Heart beats harder time escapes me trembling hands touch skin it makes this harder and the tears stream down my face.
If we could only have this life for one more day,if we could only turn back time you know i'll your life, your voice, your reason to be, my love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time i'll find the words to say before you leave me today.
Close the door through the key don't wanna be remained don't wanna be seen , don't wanna be without you my judgements clouded like tonight's sky.
Hands are silent, voices numb try to scream out my lungs it makes this harder and the tears stream down my face.
If we could only have this life for one more day, if we could only turn back time.
You know i'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be my love ,my heart is breathing for this moment in time I'll find the words to say before you leave me today.
....