I'm so whipped -36

*Skylar's pov*

"Would you like more tea?" i asked for the fifth time

"No thank yo i-

I loudly interrupted him as i let out a Cough .

"Yes... I guess." he sighed.

I slowly went to pick up the Cup from his hands and towards the kitchen.

My hair was still dripping wet from the water and i knew Louis would soon want some answers to his questiones.

I went back out and handed him his cup.

"Thank you."

I just nodded while i coughed.

I closed my eyes as i heard him take a sip from his tea, i know soon he will be asking me questiones but I'm actually dreading that moment.

"Louise..." he began.

I sighed as i realized that it has already began.

"I don't know." i breathed out.

"Louise, what do you mean you don't know? You mean you just kissed me for no reason?"

"I'm sorry Louis." i put my head down.

He let out a sigh as he stared right to me.

I didn't even have the guts to look at him in the eyes.
And that's when i started thinking about everything, about how i met him when i started falling for him, when we laughed talked, found out he was part of One Detention, just Everything.

And that's when i lost it.

"I'm so sorry Louis." i broke down crying.

"You have no idea how sorry i am." i sobbed.

"I don't know anything I'm a mess! I don't understand i don't even know who i am right now , i don't know anything i'm a complete utterly mess."

"Louise..." Louis cooed.

"I can't ughhh no wait i can, no i can't urrrghh." i groaned.

"This is messed up, all of this is, i'm suposse to be mad at you... For lying, but then i-i i ugh." i can't tell louis my secret but i also can't be mad at him for lying because I'm doing the exact same thing.

"Louise, you have every right to be mad at me, but you also have to give me the chance to explain."

"But that's where you're wrong Louis, i don't have the right to be mad at you." i looked up at him for the first time.

"And why is that?"

"I -i can't , it's complicated all i know is that i don't have a reason to be mad." i ran my fingers through my hair.

"Louise, it's only complicated if you want it to be."

I stared at Louis for a few seconds before doing something that surprised me.

"You need to leave." i blurted out.

"What?" Louis looked taken back.

"You have to get out of here Louis, you have to leave!" i bluntly told him... Again.

"Louise i-

"You know you're way to the door." i stood up and went to my room.

What am i doing?

*Louis's Pov*

"You know you're way to the door." was the last thing she said before walking off to her room.