One Detencion -30

A.n at the end plz read Thank you!

*Skylar's pov*

"Where is that Kid? We came here to visit he's little sister for crying out loud!" My mom shouted.

"Calm down honey, he did say that he was gonna go visit a friend.. He shouldn't take long." My dad tried calming her down.

"His friend got in an accident??" i raised an eyebrow.

My dad just shrugged.

Who was it???

"Knock, knock." we heard a cheerfull voice.

Louis's face went pale at the sight of the person.

And to be honest i wasn't too happy about it either.

*Austin's pov*

"I can't believe that's she's awake, after all this time she finally wakes up."

My mom was talking non-stop about Skylar waking up, of course I'm glad she woke up even dad ... After all she was always been a daddys girl.(a.n plz don't take it the other way :/ )

"Spencer? Yeah she's doing ok maybe in a day or two she will be able to leave."
I heard a random nurse talking to the phone.

"Ok yeah she's in room 124.. Alright good bye."

Spencer? As in Sky's friend?

"And then maybe we can go eat out togeth- Austin! Are you even listening to me?" my mother frowned.

"Sorry Ma but i just realized that my friend is at this hospital also... Would you mind if i go? Just for a little bit I'll get back with sky later." i didn't even wait for an reply i just started walking to find room 124.

As i was walking i realized that i wasn't taking anything for Spencer.

Great, way to go Austin.
I scolded myself.

I kept on walking until i saw a gift/flower shop.

Perfect.

As i was walking in i bumped into someone.

"Sorry sir." i said... He had brown hair and was tall.he was also caring a big brown bear.

"No problem." he smiled and continued walking

I turned around and was greeted with a simley girl.

"Hello! How may i help you?" she smiled widely.

"Oh im looking for a small gift ya know .... For a friend."

"I see... And what kind of gift do you have in mind?" she tilted her head.

"Uhh i was thing kinda like a mix-up.... Like flowers and maybe a bear?" i told her but it sounded more like a question.

"Oh Yeah!! Nice thinking. Come on i'll show you were we have our row."

I was following her around at the back of the store.
We were still inside the store just that this row was at the far back.

"Ok so here we have this which um people get when they are in a hurry or when they want something simple.... But cute." she smiled.

"Alright... Um... Which one do you think is better??" i awkwardly asked her.

She looked at all of them while putting her index finger under her chin.

"Hmmm... How about this One!!" she reached down to get it.

"Personally i think that this one is the one.Its simple,but cute and it has Lovely flowers." she smiled