Leeyumm -9

Hello!!!
       So i know its not sunday but i'm bored so i wrote a little chapter for you guys , ok now proceed.
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                         ~Not edited ~
*Skylar's pov*

I turned around and came face to face with no other than Liam.

" Hey Liam..." i said trying to act casuall

"So you are grounded at the mall?" He asked.

"Well no , not really but-

I started to talk but soon was cut off by an upset Liam

"You know what?, forget it it's fine if you didn't want to hang out with me you could have just say so, you didn't have to lie." He said and strated to leave.

I felt guilty, but it's not that i don't wanna hang out it's just that i am grounded later on today so i can't go. WAIT

I should be telling him this, Ugh I AM SO DUMB.

"Liam wait -

But of course i had to be cut off again.

"OMG!!! YOURE LIAM PAYNE FROM ONE DIRECTION!!!!! " screamed a very hiper/happy/looking pale Natalie.

WAIT, WHAAAAAT???

"Your wh-

I was interupted again seriously?!?!?

"No you must be confusing me with someone else " Liam told nat but he looked worried.

"Yeah he's just liam." I told her

"No , i'm pretty sure your Liam theres no way that you just look alike you are Liam payne." She kept on looking at him wierd.

"I'm telling you theres no way that he would hide something  like that to me ,right liam?"

*Liam's pov *

"I'm telling you theres no way that he would hide something like that to me, right liam?  Skylar said.

I felt really guilty , i wanted to tell her but i don't know yet , what happens if she doesn't want to hang out with me anymore? Ugh all these questiones i can't tell her....

"Uuuhh ,yeah..... of course " i said probably ot sounding confident.

"No that can't be right, you have got to be Liam" natalie  kept insisting

"And he is Liam , just not the Famous Liam" Skylar defended me.

"But...."

"No buts Nat , hes Normal Liam so stop being  annoying not every one is going to be a famous band member from 'one detencion' " Skylar said.

One detencion??!, wow she seriously isn't a fan. I wonder why....

"One Direction, not one detencion" Natalie corrected.

"Samething now can we please continue with what was happening bafore all this Shindig?" Skylar said

Oh right i was Upset with her.

"Oh yeah ...... Goodbye." I said and began to walk away.to a crowded area ,

"liam it really isn't what you think !!!" I heard Skylar shout.

I ignored her and kept on walking.
I mean thats the classic 'it's not what you think, ' but of course its always whay you think.
................
{Still liams pov}