Chapter 2

You looked at your schedule
"Math, Science, English, History, Gym, and then Exorcism. Looks decent enough."

You walked out of old creaky dorm room. Then reality hit you, you have no clue how to get around this place. Just when all hope seemed lost a boy came out of the dorm next to yours.

His hair was a dark navy blue and his eyes were the same shade. He turned his head towards me and gave the biggest grin you've ever seen. "Yo! Are the new kid? Let's see... I think it was (y/n)? Yeah (y/n)!"

How did he know my name? You thought.
You spoke up "Hello. And you are?"
"Oh sorry. I'm Rin!" He said and flashed the same grin.

You noticed this time he seemed to have small fangs for a few of his teeth. They were kinda cute. A blush danced onto your face at his smile.

"Yes I am (y/n). Could you please help me. I don't know my way around the school. Could you show me?"
"Uh yeah sure. Can I help ya with that."
With that he grabbed your hand and dragged you around.
He showed you where all the different classrooms were, the restrooms, gymnasium, and other specials. This place was HUGE! It had everything and anything for everyone and anyone.

Rin and you had the same schedules, which was nice since he's the only one you knew here right now. You two were walking around the courtyards. They were very pretty and decorated with flowers of all kinds. Neither of you were talking so you decided to break the silence.
"Hey Rin, why did you come to this school?"
"To become an Exorcist."
Your expression turned from curious to shocked.

'He wants to be the same thing as me!'

"How about you (y/n). Why did you come here?"
"... To be an Exorcist..." You mumbled out, trying to be quiet but he heard you anyways.
"Oh cool! So we'll be in that class together too!" Once again he smiled.

With Rin around it seemed like earth would be a very nice place.
However, not everyone on earth was as nice as Rin. Later on you'd have to find that out the hard way.