Chapter 21 (Final)

~Years pass~

You and Rin were graduating school, together.

Your teachers called individuals up to the stage to collect diplomas and other assorted papers, as well as a talk from the principle.
They all gave the same generic speech except for Yukio.

"(Y/n)." He locked eyes with you and gave a big smile, which was rare. "Go experience everything this world has to offer. Somethings are bad and will make you want to leave but remember that there is so much good and fun to be had. Take what you have learned here with you for the rest of your life. Finally, take care of my brother."
He handed you a small silver cross necklace that surely had some sort of exorcist powers.
"Thank you, Yukio." And you got off the stage.

"What did my brother say that took so long. Better not have been something weird." Rin mumbled to you.

You kissed his cheek "Don't worry he was just saying good bye."

~after ceremony~
"Well guys what are we gonna do now?" Shima asked. "We won't see each other everyday anymore. Do you think we'll all still be friends?" Him and everyone else looked at each other like it was the last time. It was as if they had to burn the faces of their fellow classmates into their brains.

"What are you all worried about?" Rin chimmed in. "Of course we'll see each other again! What are you all? Stupid?"

Rin said this like it was obvious.
And it was.
Just because we graduated doesn't mean we can't be friends anymore.

Rin and I live together. Bon and his buddies all live in the same complex. Shiemi lives at the same place Yukio works. Everyone is still connected in some way.

This isn't the end of our journey.
No.
I'd say we are just getting started.

Unfortunately while our characters journey is only beginning this book is coming to a close. I hope you all enjoyed reading this book as much as I loved writing it. Reading your comments, wether they were good or bad, always made me feel like I was connecting with my readers. Thank you for the support and I can't wait to see you all in the next fan fic. =^-^=
~Rachel