Chapter 19

*time skip to day before dance*

You were walking down the halls and some students were hanging up banners for the dance.

'Wow Earth sure goes all out for dances. Heaven never did this. I wonder what it will be like.' You fantasized about what the dance might be like, until Shiemi bumped into you.

"Oh gomen (y/n)-san." She bowed.
"Don't worry Shiemi. What are you in a rush for?" You asked. I mean she did just come charging down the hallway so what made her run so fast.

"Well you see I don't have a dress yet for the dance so I need to go get one." She sighed.
"Dress? What do you need a dress for?"
This was all new to you.

"Have you never been to a dance before (y/n)-san?"
You shook your head no.
"Oh my! Then let's go get you a dress too. We can shop together!" She smiled, grabbed your wrist, and dragged you down the halls with her.

~dress store~
"(Y/n)-san come on!" Shiemi says while running around the store looking at all the fancy dresses.
"This one is so sparkly! Oh but I like this one too. The fabric on this dress is so soft! Ew not that one." She touched every dress and gave comments on what she thought.

"Anything catch your eye (y/n)-san?"

You looked around the store and nothing attracted you.
But then in the back rack you saw a (fav color) dress that was (length) and (fav design).
It was beautiful.

"I like that one." You pointed and Shiemi followed the pointed finger with her eyes until she landed on the dress.

She merrily skipped over, got the dress, and handed it to you.

"Well what are you waiting for... Go try it on. I'm gonna look around a bit more."

You asked an employee to help you with changing into the dress.
She happily helped you get a stall and secure the dress on you.

"Oh my! You look marvelous! What's the occasion?" She asked.
"A school dance." You replied.
"Well whoever gets to take you out is one lucky person." She said with a big smile.

Shiemi cam to see the dress on you.
She dropped the adorable pink dress she had chosen and said "Wow (y/n)-san. You're like a princess! Rin will love it."

You two checked out of the store very happy with the purchases that had been made.