Chapter 18

After watching the sunset you remember falling asleep on Rin's shoulder. He must have carried you back to the room because you woke up to the blasting of an alarm clock.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

You jolted awake, well tried too, you were held down by an arm wrapped snuggly around your waist. The arm was Rin's.

You blushed as you realized the two of you had slept together. It made you really happy to be so close to him.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Right the alarm clock.
"Rin... Rin come on we gotta get up." You nudged him.
"Mmmmm... Zzz." He fell back asleep.
"What the- Are you serious!?" You said. Man he was one deep sleeper.

You slowly untangled yourself from his grasp and climbed over him. You put both hands on his back and pushed him until he fell out of the bed and landed face first on the floor.

"OUCH! (Y/n)!" He yelled standing up and holding his nose in pain.
"Hmph. Not my fault you didn't wake up." You crossed your arms and pouted.
"But you had to wake me up like THAT!"
"Yes."

~time skipuh~ school.
Walking through the halls you were hand in hand with Rin. People were giving you to weird glances but you couldn't give a single fuck.

'Let them stare. I have an amazing boyfriend and they are lonely jealous peasants.' You told yourself in a silly voice.

"Ne, (y/n)?" Rin said.
"Hm. What is it?"
"Well there's a school dance comping up and..."
You cut him off before he could even finish.
"Yes!" You smiled.

Rin blinked a few times in surprise.
"You didn't let me finish." He pouted.
"Of course I would have said yes anyway."

"I was gonna asked if you'd like to ditch the dance and go somewhere else... So I guess no dance for you." He gave a cocky smirk.
"Why you." You bonked him on the head.

"Ow (y/n). I was kidding. Sheesh." He growled.
You let out a loud hmph followed by a relieved sigh, which turned into laughter.

You could never quite predict Rin. That was just one more thing to love about him.

Sorry I was gone longer than expected. I had some shitty chain of events occur. Still in a bit of a slump.
Ex boyfriend and heart break problems are really fun. ._.