Chapter 15

Wait wait wait. Before this chapter starts I would just to do one thing. *hugs each reader* *anime tears fall* THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY AND GETTING ME TO 2000+ READS.
Ok now that I've had my little thank you episode... ON WITH THE STORY!

Rin got some snacks and drinks to split. You two talked as if nothing had even happened between the two of you.

But when you ran out of things to say a very thick, brutally painful, deadly silence fell upon you. If a pin dropped someone would be able to hear it, that's how quite it was.

'What should I say?'

'Should he start the conversation or me?'

'Ugh come on (y/n) think!'

Just then at the same time you two faced each other and said
"I need to tell you something."
"Oh sorry you go."
"No you go."
"Stop copying me."
"Jinx. Double jinx."
"Fuck."
...

You two started to laugh like a hyena on happy gas.
(AN: for us science nerds that's nitrogen oxide. ^-^)

Rin tugged you close to him by your shoulder and you leaned on him while laughing.

Once the little session was over he looked at you with warm eyes and said "I forgot what I was gonna say."

And thus another laughing session commenced.

Sorry for the short chapter but I have plans for longer chapters. I just want to break it up so that once one 'event' occurs every chapter.
See y'all next time. :D