Back to school blues | Chapter 11

First day of school, the 9th grade, new classes new subjects hopefully old AND new friends, and of course date with the boy of my dreams.

I woke up at 6:50 as always, brushed my teeth and washed my face, got dressed, brushed my hair, had breakfast, brushed my teeth again and went to school, as if I had never had summer break, it had all happened soo fast, now I had more news to tell my friends, about the camp, broadway and what would mostly interest them, I had my FIRST BOYFRIEND. During that first day everything was kinda different, all my best friends were in the other class and some girls I used to be friends with and now hated me were in my class, basically everything wrong, besides the girl I sat with was new so I didn't know her and she was very shy, she seemed nice but I couldn't get her to even tell me her name, luckily the morning passed really fast and in the afternoon I had some friends in my class and I sat with Jaz. Of course we didn't do much so we talked about our day and my soon to happen datee!!

When the last bell rang I put my things away, got my backpack and went downstairs to find Marcos surrounded by at least 6 girls, my ex-friends, the ones that claimed hating me. I went through a side, not knowing if he had seen me, luckily he did, he got through everyone and gave me a warm hug. All the girls kept staring at me with hate in their faces, but Marcos told me not to pay attention, and the best thing I could do was take his advice. He took me to Plaza Francia to have a picnic, which wasn't what I expected, his friends, served us, we had home made food which he had done, he had skipped school for me. Everything was delicious, after that one of the bands from there started playing some music to us. Marcos whispered on my ear "I hope you like this" and he went away running really fast. I didn't know where he was, people started leaving and suddenly I hear "Merchu" I look and all the girls from ACMBA were there and that wasn't the best part. Marcos appears with a guitar and Lin and they start rapping. He had written a song to me which Lin decided to add to my musical, and I would sing it. It was the BEST first date ever. It didn't end there anyway. His mom came to pick us up and took us to Puerto Madero, I decided to tell my mom where I was but he told me that his parents were telling them everywhere we went and what for. Anyway, he had a reservation made at a not so cheap restaurant. I ordered the cheapest dish, because I didn't want to be greedy, all I needed was the company, and that was it. After dinner, he took me home and before getting out of the car he said "let me give you something so that you'll dream with me" and he kissed me in an amazing and so kind and gentle way.

I went upstairs to my room showered and got into my pjs because I was still in the school uniform, and went directly to bed. Well I was in bed but I got a the phone and started calling newbies to tell them about everything, Valen was walking through Santa Barbara while answering my messages, Pachu was writing and Milo couldn't sleep so also joined the conversation m, I told them everything all from the beginning. I don't think anyone has ever had a better date. Not only what he prepared was great but his attitude and feelings given to it. I mean I really like him but boys don't really mind about dates and stuff like girls do, so I was worried and yet hoping something great. We all fell asleep at about 3 am and our following day wasn't the best for any, well except for Valen.