Summer days | Chapter 10

We woke up at 10:30, well everyone except Pachu and Valen, so we went to the TV room until they woke up to have breakfast. They woke up at 12 so we just jumped to lunch. After that we started playing TEG because we were exactly 6 girls so it was the perfect amount of players. During the game we we heard to the soundtrack of In The Heights and apparently although Guada wasn't into Broadway she knew the songs, so we all sang them. Well, back to the game, I was the red one and my goal was to occupy North America, Oceania and 5 countries from Africa (the game is explained at the end of the chapter), and Jaz's to kill me but the twist was that she had what I needed so basically I needed to destroy her and that way they would think that was my goal. In the end Milo won because she had the easier goal with countries nobody cared and no one needed to kill her so they weren't constantly attacking her, and besides she had a lot of luck she would get 6 or when being attacked the number above it or the same so she could keep it. Well anyway it lasted 4 hours and some minutes after we finished they came to pick Valen and Guada up, Guada's mom had to go to see some friends in Santa Barbara so she accepted to take Valen home because her dad worked until midday and she was still sleeping. After they left, Pichu, Jaz and I also left because we had to come back home.

For the rest of the day I didn't do much, I hung out with my sister, we went to have an ice cream outside and go shopping. We also talked about life and our hopes and dreams. After that we went home and had dinner and watched a movie and stayed awake with the rest of our family talking about all and nothing at the same time, we changed of topic every minute. The rest of the week not much happened too different to those days. Except Marcos one day dared to ask me out on a REAL date, just us, no friends. We agreed for it to be the first day of classes, he would pick me up at school. Although I didn't want school to begin I was really looking forward to that day, it would completely change our relationship, for better or for worse. Also I started getting everything ready for school. I decided to start using notebooks with A4 pages with to holes instead of binders, because it felt more comfortable, and at the same time if it didn't work out I could put it in a binder. Two days before classes starting and of course we had some back to school chatting.

Chimuelas: Pichu, Jaz, Me

pichula🥰: Merrr!!!! 2 daysss!!!! Oh my goddddd, I'm so happy for youuu.😍

Jaz💞:I'm so happy for uuu!!! I can't believe itt good luckkk❤

Yessss, I can't stop smiling, but at the same time

I'm SOOOO nervousss🥰

pichula🥰:When you return you tell us everythinggggg, OKAY???😉

of courseee

end of chat

Newbies: Milo, Valen, Cler, Jaz, Pichu, Me

milii💫:I don't want to go to school, USNAVI HELP MEE😭😰

clarii✨: Me neitherr😔

I don't want classes to start

but I want it to be THAT day🙃

valenn🦁: yess for your date with Marcoooos😉😉

end of chat

*For those who don't know the game because it is Argentinian, TEG or Tactical and Strategic War Plan (its full name) is a board game. It raises a warlike conflict that occurs over a planisphere divided into 50 countries, raised on cards, chosen at random. At the beginning of the game all the countries are distributed among the players, which are occupied with chips of the color assigned to each player. All the participants have a secret objective to fulfill, assigned by chance and unknown by the rest of the players. At the same time there is a general objective, common to all players, consisting of occupying 30 countries. The player who first manages to fulfill his secret goal or common goal will be the winner of the game.