First day | Chapter 13

After seeing the announcement we made a video call, Pichu, Milo, Jaz and Valen, Cler was eating. We talked for 2 hours, Pachu and Milo who were together ate while talking and I told my mom I'd eat later, Jaz wasn't hungry and Valen had already eaten because of Nano and Maika. We were all sooo excited, then Pachu told me about Lin contacting them. Besides that there wasn't something else important so we then hung up, and I went to sleep at about 11:30 but 11:31 I received a mail from ACMBA telling that the first day of CAST was the following day so I got up told my mom and then went to sleep. The following day I woke up really excited 30 minutes before my alarm rang I did everything with no rush and plenty of extra time. A normal day in school everything was normal and boring but I was really excited for the first day of cast Jaz and I went together to Pachu's house and we met there with Milo and Pachu. We did our homework talked and 30 minutes before the time the class began we left Pachu's house to get there. When we arrived Marcos was already there and he was talking to someone older, when I went to greet Marcos and get a closer look on the mysterious guy I realized it was Lucas, Valen's crush, Juanma's brother. We talked for a while and the whole time Lucas looked at Pichu with wondering eyes as if he was trying to know who she was. We had told him our names but he had a question about her and couldn't reveal it. Then the class started. It was a tiny company, it was integrated by those with a character and those who were the nuns of the convent but didn't take much part in the show and would start coming later.

We started with an exercise to get to know the rest of the cast, the only defined characters were the children's ones, the still had to define Baroness, Uncle Max and Captain Von Trapp. Those that could audition were for Baroness Fran or Cami for Captain Facu and Alfonso, lastly for Uncle Max Calvin and Iñaki could audition these were all people that Sofi, Ana and Toia knew. Maria was defined but the actress wasn't going to be revealed until later. Although that person did know she was playing Maria, she would come to the class on May, she would practice on her own at the beginning, that really made us wonder who it was although we had a great feeling that it would be Sofi, because despite the fact that it was a show organized by them she could participate. In the game each was given a pair, someone who they don't know much. I was with Cami, Marcos with Eli, Pichu with Mery, Milo with Lucas, Jaz with Fer, and Alfonso with Calvin. Everyone had to tell their pair their biggest fear on stage, and then their pair had to give them some advice to that problem and if neither of them knew a solution they had to dance until thinking of something. I told Cami that my biggest fear was mixing the songs of different productions I'm appearing on, she gave me a great advice and it was really meaningful because it wasn't something that could work but did work because she used it. She then told me hers, I told her something Sofi had told me when I went through the same thing while taking part in Matilda.

Then we had to pair up with another couple and work on a game of trust, we joined Marcos and Eli. We had to be on a line from shortest to tallest and the first Pachu would throw back and so did the rest respectively in their order and the last one had to hold them. The first one was Eli then me, following Marcos and lastly Cami so she had to catch us all. Then we had some time to talk with the rest and get to know each other. After that we vocalized and started learning one of the songs, we were divided into the kids and the adults because we had different songs mostly. The one we learnt was do-re-mi although most of us already knew it. We had of teacher Mica who also gave classes in group 3. They told us which character we were playing. I was chosen for Marta the second youngest sister. We ended the class learning a dance created by Carola. When the class ended Pichu, Eli, Milo, Jaz and I went to Pichu's house for dinner. We ordered pizza's at about 11:30 we all left because we had school the following day. When I arrived home I went to bed and listened to the album of Wicked because I still hadn't decided what I wanted to audition for and I wanted to have time to practice because this year I won't have a lot of free time. I listened to the soundtrack twice and ended up going to bed at 1:30 am because I had to prepare my backpack and lunch box for the following day.