Milan? - part 1 | Chapter 41

Mariana's POV

- Pichu!!

- Pichuu!!

- Heyy - she answered.

- I'm going to ask you something and you better tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth - Milo said.

- Umm okay? I'm kinda scared.

- Did you kiss Juanma?

- Nooo

- So why do you have that ring? A boy doesn't just give a ring that is expensive just because.

- Well, he said it was his apology.

- Sure...

- I'm with Milo on this one

-He was telling the truth, he even bought a ticket back to Buenos Aires.

- Wait, what?? - Milo said shocked.

- Yep.

-I'm sister shook. - I added.

- Shooketh - Milo said too.

- So, now that Pichu's drama is over, we can go back to our conversation, right Milo?

- What conversation? - Pichu asked.

- *fake yawn* I'm a little sleepy maybe tomorrow

- No, tomorrow is a busy day and you know it.

-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

- Juan.

- Ooooh Milan I suppose then by extension??

- Ugh, yes happy?

- I'll be once you tell him the truth.

- Fine, I'll tell him tomorrow.

-Yeek -Pichu squealed.

- Cause for the first time in foreverrrrr!! - I sang

- Ugh, I'm already regretting this.

-Well we ought to go to bed. - Pichu said.

-Yep.

We went upstairs to our apartment. Milo was reluctant to sleep in our room, she felt too uncomfortable with Juan so we took her sheets and took them to the common room where she was going to be sleeping for the night.

the following day...

I woke up before my alarm and went to wash my face and drink some water. I ran into Milo, who was also awake. She was folding the sheets to take them to the room so no one would know she slept there because of Juan. We closed the door that connected the rooms to the common area so as to be able to talk and not wake the rest, since we still had an hour to sleep. She grabbed her phone and saw messages from her friend group from Argentina, they were all awake and already in school. Here it was 6:30 am but in Buenos Aires, it was 8:30 am. They were in physics class. They were sending questions about an assignment and Milo was helping them all the way from here. Usually, they didn't text during school hours unless it was lunchtime but the school was allowing students to use their phones during class, but if they saw they didn't pay attention, they would ban it again. Milo was sitting in the bar table and doing the exercises herself. She sent her friends long audios explaining what to do and why. One time she grabbed the phone and started smiling. I asked her what they had sent her. It was a picture of one of her friends with the teacher who Milo really liked. The teacher saw they were asking questions in a group and she asked who they were asking thinking everyone in the group was in the class so when they told her, they took a photo for their friends. After 40' of helping her friends Milo left her phone and notebook.