s e v e n

I've only ever wanted her.
-August

"She's been busy," Hayes says, as he enters my office dropping a bunch of pictures on my desk

Picking up the pictures I almost smiled looking at them, she has been killing for weeks and it of course got her father's attention.

"What are you gonna do about it, she's dropping all these bodies and you still don't have her." Hayes pointed out.

"She's dropping all the right bodies, everything is going along smoothly." Everything is going just as I planned.

Athena is killing people that I need dead, she's working for me and doesn't even know it.

"Yet you still don't have her." Hayes laughs shaking his head, I don't at least not yet.

I will though, I'll have her everywhere but before I have her here I should at least have approached my home.

I'm sure she actually rather go to hell than be there, that's gonna have to change.

"How's business?" I asked changing the subject, spreading my legs as I leaned into my chair.

A lazy smirk came to his face, if anyone loves this business it's him. "Four of his shipment burn to the ground." He grins.

"Only four? I thought you could do better than that." I taunt, Hayes is obsessed with fire, it started when we were five and he found his dad lighter and started lightening shit on fire.

The idiot got me in trouble with that shit and I pushed him down the steps.

"That was the only ones I could get to, Knight had the rest of his shipment hidden." Hayes sighed dropping into the chair.

"We recovered eighteen girls." My eyes dart up to his, shit. "They had to be five or six."

Last time we got thirty, knights taking children. Little girls who can't even understand what's happening to them.

Just for him to sell them to men and use them for their bodies, or put them in a corrupted agency.

I let out a harsh sigh and shake my head at my thoughts.

And Athena has to be in that corrupted agency, her father doesn't even give a dam about her only what she can do, and her mother... her mother is a fucking hostage.

"We're a step closer to having him dead." Hayes clap my back and I went tense.

He felt it too and moved his hand, when the fuck did he get next to me?