Want to play a game?

"Good morning Tyler. Right now, I am sure you are wondering where you are. You have lived a life, never understanding the consequences of your actions. You are about to turn 18 but have yet to actually mature- failing to grow up. You have been placed under a heavy sedative for the last twelve hours- and while you probably don't remember much of it- have been getting accustomed to your new lifestyle, as you will be able to tell from the wonderful pictures on the wall. Right now, you are locked inside this nursery- with laxatives coursing through your body. Luckily, you have are currently supplied with a solution to this. Every move is being recorded, so if you opt to remove your own protection- then videos of you going potty will go viral. Your friends and family have been invited to a surprise birthday party, here tonight at 7 o'clock- which will celebrate the first birthday of the new you! This surprised party will be paired with a videos and photos of your recent adventures. In order to escape this room- you will need to grow up, starting from the beginning and learn to take accountability for your actions and making mature choices. If you can manage to do that before 7 o'clock, then all of this will go away- if not, your family and friends will see the child you actually are..."