Stuffed Animals

I was stuck, hanging off the ground. I thought about nose diving over but her words stuck with me, "you will figure it out." This was part of the puzzle. Looking at the jumper, there wasn't anything that looked out of the ordinary- other than a grown boy sitting inside of one, wearing a onesie and a diaper- one that would be likely to overfill here anytime, as I continued to use it. Realizing that I was so hungry because of what you were losing throughout the day, I needed to solve this puzzle quick. The only thing that I could kind of reach was the stuffed animal hammock- so I just dumped it over- dropping all of them to the floor.

Noticing behind the hammock was a button, that was previously blocked by stuffed animals, I hit it. This lowered the jumper to the floor, where I could climb out of it... well, fall out of it but safely. You noticed on the foot of all the animals, there were letters sewn on them, in different colors. The pink letters were "GHLIT", the blue letters were "RTUN", the green letters were "ETH", and the purple letters were "FOF".

I quickly unscrambled them to LIGHT, TURN, THE, OFF- and pieced together that I needed to turn off the lights. Running over to the door, I flipped off the switch and looked around the room and noticed that the paper that I drew on now was glowing- somebody had used glow in the dark ink to draw on the picture.

The glowing part, which was all I could see- since all of the lights were off and there were no windows in this room, looked to be a map of the room itself. It was a square with boxes that looked to represent the crib, changing table, toy box, etc. In the middle there was a heart and in the center of the heart- there was a key drawn.

I quickly went back to turn on the lights, lifting the rug. Underneath the rug, there was a panel- which when lifted, revealed a safe with a combination. Remembering the puzzle pieces, I tried 25-32-44; but it didn't work.

25-44-32; also didn't work.

32-25-44; nope.

32-44-25; got it!

Inside the safe, there was a key. Grabbing the key, you went over to the closet and opened it up- revealing much more.

The closet was basically empty- there were two lock boxes on the floor, a drycleaning bag hanging up, but there was another door on the back. The lock boxes were both 5-code lock and the door had a keypad code entry lock. Just then, you felt something dripping down your legs- your diaper was leaking.

The monitor turned on- "Ty Ty- I thought you knew better than to go potty on the floor, you are supposed to let me know when you need a change. Go to the table and get ready."

You didn't want to but at the same time, the diaper was getting both smelly and tough to move around in- so you complied. Waddling back towards the table, you climbed up and strapped yourself in.