The Woman

My brain went into overdrive- I were sedated? J were pumped with laxatives? What solution is there to laxatives? What pictures? What new lifestyle? I was being recorded? That was a lot of information to take in- but from the sounds of it- if I didn't get out of there, I were going to be caught in whatever situation this was.

I started to freak out- trying with all your might to move. The sedatives were wearing off but I was just basically wiggling. I tried to yell for help but there were only loud screeches coming from my mouth.

I heard a beep from around the closet and I stopped struggling and instead had a chill sent down my spine. There was a figure in a black dress that entered the room. The woman wasn't overly tall but due to lack of mobility- I felt weak and powerless. There was a face covering, so I couldn't see any facial features. She approached and leaned over the crib.

She started to rub my head and whisper, "Shhh. It's okay baby." She then placed the pacifier in my mouth. Grabbing the oversized blanket you were laying on, she lifted the bottom between my legs and wrapped the sides around me, fully swaddling me. The pacifier had a weird taste to it but I didn't dare spit it out. She leaned over again and patted my head- "see you in a little bit.." After turning on the mobile, she shut the top of the crib, making it more of a cage- locking it with a padlock. She then turned around the closet and disappeared.