The Diaper Change

I fought with the idea but the smell and the feeling became overwhelming, so I finally started to crawl over to the changing table. Pulling myself up, I realized that I was gaining the majority of the strength back in my upper body- managing to pull myself up on top of the changing table. I laid there for a minute with nothing happening- remembering that I needed to restrain yourself. Putting the "cuffs" on was easy enough, the slack of the ropes allowed me to reach my opposite shoulder if I wanted to but couldn't reach below my waist.

In a matter of seconds, the woman- now known as the "babysitter" came in, the door quickly closing behind her- still in her dress and face covered. She approached the head of the table and pulled the ropes back and attached them to the wall, making my arms go above my head and no longer able to move. I was terrified but was hoping that they were still playing by the rules of the game.

"Somebody made a stinky..." the babysitter whispered. "Who made a stinky? You did- yes you did..." The babysitter started to baby talk before grabbing my waist and rocking it back and forth.

"Who's a good baby? You are..." she continued now tickling my stomach and under my arms. Being incredibly ticklish I gave in and started to laugh. I wanted her to stop but couldn't say any words. I felt myself pee even more when this was happening. Eventually, she stopped and opened the bottom drawer using a key around her neck. She pulled out a stick, a diaper, powder, wipes, and cloth.

Next she brought her hands to my neck and unlocked the lock on the footed pajamas, unzipping the zipper all the way down to my foot. I thought she would reveal my diaper but instead a onesie was over top. The onesie was white but plastered with rattles, bottles, spoons, ducks, bears, and socks- which decorated the entire thing. She slid my feet out the pajamas and then moved up to my arms- which I didn't even noticed had been altered with buttons all the way to the cuff- that way they could be removed with me in restraints. She then grabbed the bottle and shoved it in my mouth, forcing the milk out. Not expecting it, I spit it out, milk going everywhere. She took the bottle out and grabbed the burp rag she grabbed from the drawer and wiped my face. She then put the bottle back in my mouth, telling me to eat up. Holding the bottle, she maneuvered back towards the wall and undid the ties, allowing mobility in my arms again- to which she instructed me to hold on to the bottle. I did...

She then went back to the feet of the table and stuck the stick between my legs, attaching the restraints at the ends around my ankles. This prevented me from closing my legs. Now, unsnapping the onesie, she lifted the bar causing my legs and lower back into the air, where she pushed up the onesie, fully revealing the diaper. Looking around the bottle, I could see that the once white diaper- decorated with animals from Africa was now a stain of yellow and slightly brown.

She ripped off on of the tapes, which she inspected. There was something attached to it- a key. "How did that get there?" she asked, like she wasn't a part of this game. She placed the key on the stand and continued undoing my diaper. The diaper plopped against the padding and she lifted my legs, cleaning me with a wipe. I continued to suck down the bottle but was getting full. That was a lot of milk.

She then pulled the old diaper away and slid a new diaper underneath, that she unfolded with one hand. This diaper was bright pink, with princesses and horses on it. I decided not to watch this lady forced me into the diaper and instead looked around the room- finally noticing the camera in the corner of the room above the stuffed animal hammock. The light was red, so I knew it was on.

While I wasn't watching, I felt every moment of what was happening. The cream she rubbed on me, the powder that was filling the diaper and being placed on ,me, her securely wrapping the diaper around my waist. She then grabbed the onesie again, snapping the buttons back in place. She then took what look to be like a bike lock but smaller and placed it through the center of the snaps that were actually open- then locking it so you couldn't remove the onesie. Next, she grabbed each of your feet and slid them into knitted pink booties- tying the knot so tight that they were going to have to be cut off.

She removed the restraints from your legs and placed everything back inside the bottom drawer, not locking it. She then, took the bottle from your mouth and placed it on the stand, reminding me that you needed to finish it. Pulling on the ropes again, so my hands when above my head, she placed locks around the loop on the restraints and attached it to a ring on the table.

Doing that on both arms, she pushed a button- securing me to the table. She then went back to the door, which was opened and shut again. Not to shortly after, the locks opened by themselves- as they must have been set to some kind of timer. I was able to undo the restraints around my wrist and I was free to move around the room again...