Lunch

The metal door was opened again- and the "Babysitter" came back through the door, still with her face covered. She approached , pulling the stand closer and sitting on it.

For a split second, I thought about attacking and trying to get out but realized there were people on the other side letter her in and out. So instead, I complied. She wrapped a bib around my neck, which said "Baby got snacks" on it. She then opened a can of baby food and dipped the rubber spoon in it. Unfortunately, since I was off the ground and being held up by elastic ropes, I couldn't stop bouncing up and down. So I was struggling to get the food in my mouth consistently, which meant it was all over my face. Occasionally, she would scoop some off of my face and back into my mouth.

The food itself was disgusting, but she kept whispering that "a good baby will eat all of his lunch" along with airplane noises and other things to degrade me. After the jar, was empty, she said that she knew that wasn't enough for such a big baby and handed me a plate of spaghetti. I looked at the plate and noticed the lack of utensils but that didn't stop her.

Go ahead and eat while I clean up the mess that you made. She then stood up and started to put the diapers and changing materials from the floor back into the drawers- locking them up and taking the keys. I was taking that as a sign that I had gotten everything that I needed from them. She also started to hang the pictures back up and place the photos I had gotten out back in the album. She placed the album back on the shelf and started to organize what I had out.

I was starving and realized what they wanted me to do- so I grabbed the spaghetti and shoved it in my mouth. At first I was trying to stay neat but realized there wasn't a neat way to do this- so I was grabbing it by the handfuls, only stopping to wash it down with the bottle. You devoured the food but were a mess.

The "Babysitter" came back over with a rag and began to wash your face and hands- removing the bib from around your neck. She then started to head towards the door- "I want down..." you said. But she didn't even turn around while saying that you would figure it out. The door then shut behind her.