2

I got all my school supplies that I need, it was Saturday. I adjusted my black dress before holding my purse, checking on my self. I have to be honest.... I look hot.

Today Noah is coming, so of course I had to surprise him. He sent me his apartment location so I went there and asked for his keys he left with the girl in the reception and cleaned his apartment.

It was his brother apartment which he left months ago, but Noah asked for it. I designed the house some balloons everywhere, chocolate and snacks on the fridge, movies in the table. It looked per-fect.

I heard the door started to open revealing a tired Noah with 2 big bags in his hands. "NOAH!" I yelled running between his arms.

He laughed tiredly. "Hey there love." He rubbed my back. Once I pulled away he looked at the apartment still smiling then scanned my outfit. "You look hot, plus you did this all by yourself?" He asked as I nodded in response.

"Come on, let's get in." I helped him wit the bags, carrying it to his room. "You can go have a quick bath, I already ordered pizza if you don't mind, we can watch movies."

"Thank you so much your amazing!!" He exclaimed hugging me tightly. I giggled in response before leaving him. The pizza came on time, I paid before thanking the delivery guy heading towards the kitchen.

I started unboxing the pizza and placing it in a plate so it doesn't cause a mess, and then it hit me. I slowly stopped everything and just staring at the wall. I don't see the spark between Noah and I anymore.

As if he was hiding something from me. But what could it be? I love Noah so much, and I am not ready yet to leave him. But why can't I feel butterflies anymore? Why cant I feel loved anymore? Why cant I feel that spark? I feel like I don't want to talk to him, I don't want his company anymore.

"Hey, I help you with something." Noah's voice interrupted me making me Zone back.

"Huh? Oh uh right, can you just open the fridge, get the drinks and wait for me outside? I'll be back with the pizza." I said throwing the pizza box in the trash opening the second one.

"Sure." He sighed and did as told. He left into the living room and I can hear him placing the drinks. "You've got movies too!" He yelled from the living room.

"Oh yeah, pick one and play it!" I yelled back as I quickly placed the pizza on another plate throwing the second pizza box.

The night went on eating, laughing and talking about everything and anything which isn't important. I still don't feel that spark, I just shrugged it off. I didn't want to stay the night in Noah's that's why I went back to my house. His apartment were like 15 minutes or less driving.

Once I went in the house quietly, the tv was on and my dad laying in the couch, eyes closed. Guess he is sleeping. I sighed, picking up the remote to close the tv. "Hey! I was watching that." My dad's voice suddenly made me jump.

"Jeez, I thought you were sleeping."

"Your right. You just came from Noah's?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah but... I don't feel that spark we used to have anymore." I tell my parents everything. Okay not everything, but I trust them just like my best friend (which doesn't exist)

He furrowed before sitting probably, patting the place next to him. "I don't understand."

"I feel something weird, I used to get butterflies, I used to feel loved there used to be spark between us but now... I don't feel it anymore. I don't know I love him so much dad." I looked at him almost tearing up. Why am I crying? Dang it.

He sighed. "It happened exactly to me." He looked down.

"You don't feel spark with mom?"

"What no? Kid, am not talking about your mom." He sighed again, leaning back resting his head. "My ex, I used to feel the same about her. I loved her, I felt spark between us, I felt... butterflies. I was young." He chuckled. "And then suddenly, she had to move out. I didn't see her for 2 years or less, but we kept in touch. We called everyday but then.... She stopped calling everyday. She stopped calling, I had to call. And then when I met her after 2 years, no spark, no butterflies nothing. Turns out she was cheating."

"Am so sorry."

"I don't care anymore, when I went to that coffee shop and say your mom, she was so beautiful, I talked to her and we became friends, whenever she laughs and touches my arms, I feel butterflies, whenever she flirt, I feel butterflies. That's why kid, the butterflies didn't stop till now, so I married her." He smiled.

"Thank you so much dad." I smiled.

"Finished?" A voice behind us said. We both turned to see mom standing with arms crossed. "I knew it." She sat next to me, so I was between mom and dad. "I knew one day, you won't feel the same towards Noah."

I furrowed. "Yeah she told me." Dad spoke as I looked at him with the same face expression. "It's not like I don't trust him, I didn't like him that much and I just felt... like no, he isn't good for my daughter, but when I saw you happy I couldn't say no."

"So I break up with him?" I asked them.

"If you don't feel the same way you felt with him like before then do it, but first think, think wisely. And then confront him but without argument, be nice. Talk to him about everything you feel. Then you both figure it out." She smiled sweetly.

I sighed. "Okay love birds, am going to sleep." I stood up. "Oh by the way mom, please laugh and touch your husband arms, it gives him butterflies." I winked at her jokingly, my dad threw a pillow at me and it came direct to my face.

I love them, they aren't strict or like any other parents I have seen. God bless them for real.

Before you say anything, am trying to make this story per-fect so, I don't want Leo popping out all of a sudden like other fanfics (no hate tho) and so these are important whatever am writing because... you will just see. Leo will be in next chapter!