11

Leo offered me a ride home and I gladly accepted it. Once I entered the house something felt weird... my parents weren't home. The living room was kind of empty and something didn't feel right.

I furrowed but I was so thirsty to even think right. I went to the kitchen and again... something didn't feel right, my moms vase isn't there, the cupboards most of them are empty. I shook my head opening a fridge but then stopped when I saw a note falling.

I picked it up and it reads;

Your aunt in Australia is so sick, we had to do something so we left the house. And then after that we will spend time with her then your dad and I will stay there more time alone, so I won't be there less than a month, Bethany, the babysitter I charged her to stay with Anna incase you aren't there to take care of her, be nice I want the house just like I left it,

Mom.

Now that explains everything. Suddenly I heard a scream from upstairs, I ran up as fast as I could. I opened Anna's room to see Bethany and Anna playing a game.

I always disliked Bethany. She is a clown. She loves Anna but hates me, in-front of my parents am a god behind their back am a pig and she is god who I serve her, but this time I won't shut up I'm grown up now.

I folded my arms leaning against the door frame. "Who shouted?" I asked looking at them.

"Betary!" Anna pointed at at Bethany. If you excuse her not all words she can spell them correctly.

I looked at Bethany with raised brows. "Is that true Bethany."

"Well, yeah I lost in the game am playing with Anna so I screamed." She shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Well listen up bitc-" I stopped clearing my throat. I cant wear in-front of Anna, not again. "Raise your voice in my house and I will drown you with kindness." I spoke calmly leaving them both.

I shut the door off behind me before taking a shower. Leo's hoodie was still on me, and it smelt just like him and that's why he isn't gonna have it bad.

I learned that when he was young, his parents got divorced. He grew up with his mother, attached to her. His mother owns a jewelry store that is famous and gets great money. His father well.... He is in the la la land. I don't know anything about him.

Once I finished showering, I wore a black sweatpants, and a white crop-top with an gold color necklace. I made my hair in a messy bun before making my way downstairs.

Anna and Bethany were sitting in the living room watching frozen. I made my way to the kitchen which was apart from the living room. And open kitchen you get me?

It's not like I didn't eat or something. Leo had me stay and eat dinner with them. I opened the fridge to find something, nothing. I started searching for anything but it was kind of empty.

I need to go grocery shopping. I sighed running my both hands thru my hair but carefully for not messing the bun, am so lazy to re-do it.

Okay but, why frustrated when there is something called 'McDonald's' exist. And for benefit 'delivery'. So of course I decided to order McDonald's, my fav. I was carving for nuggies. I went upstairs to my parents room to grab money from their safe.

Once I turned 15 my parents said I grew up now and can have their safe-passcode. They made me promise I won't use it unless they are out of town which I totally understand.

I called McDonald's and made my order and there is nothing left but, wait. I also ordered for Anna because she won't stop crying when she find out. As I made my way downstairs, sitting on the other couch the movie finished.

"What do you want to do now Anna?" Bethany asked. I took my phone scrolling thru instgram but still more concentrated on their conversation.

I can see from the corner of my eyes Anna shrugging.  "Go upstairs to her room." I spoke my eyes still glued on my phone. "Sit there, read stories or do something. I ordered food, eat and feed her then sleep."

"Excuse me?" Bethany spoke as I looked up at her with a frown face. "You don't tell me what to do, I am her baby sitter and I do whatever she needs and watch her. You have no right to tell me what to do."

"Then get out." I shrugged looking back at my phone.

"What?"

"Get out." I looked back at her. "You are in my house, babysitting my sister, I know my sister more than you do I can easily kick you out. I don't really mind on finding another babysitter and charge her instead of you." I gave her a disgust look before scrolling thru my phone.

"Do you know the age gap between me and you?" I took a deep breathe before locking my phone, folding my arms looking at her.

"How much? 5 years? Next week I'll be 18 babe." I rolled my eyes. "Do what I said NOW or get kicked out."

She huffed before carrying Anna upstairs. The door bell rang suddenly. I ran to the front door opening the door. "How muc- oh... Leo." I chuckled. He was wearing a white shirt I guess with a black leather jacket on with the chain that makes him more hot, and a black sweatpants with his hair messy. "Thought you were the delivery guy sorry."

"Yeah I'm sorry to come here late." He shrugged.

"It's not even 10, come inside." I opened the door wider.

"It's 11:30 Rylee." He chuckled before coming in.

"Well i didn't realize that." He followed me to the living room as we both took a seat at the couch. "What's wrong didn't expect leonardo DiCaprio come over to my house at night." I winked jokingly at him.

He laughed slightly before running a hand thru his messy hair. "Well..." he licked his lips that makes me want to rip his clothes off. "My mom's friend sister is sick so she had to leave for some time, then she will spend some time with her friend and his husband so I felt lonely you know."

"Same. But hey, what if my parents were here and yelled at us that you came late night."

"You texted me they aren't here."

"Oh right silly me."

"Who do we have here?" I heard Bethany said as she came in. "Really Rylee, boy at 12?"

"11:30" Leo corrected her.

"Whatever, does your parents know?" She folded her arms.

"Bethany, go mind your business before I kill you. Don't get on my nerves you don't want to mess with me."

"But your parents charged me-"

"For babysitting Anna incase I wasn't here, not me. So go now."

Her hands turned into fist as her knuckled went white. What is wrong with her? She huffed again before leaving.

"Okay but I'm sorry, who is Anna and who is Bethany?" Leo asked once she left.

The doorbell rang. It's probably the delivery guy. "I'll get the food, we can eat and then I'll explain everything?" I did like he did earlier in his house, if you remember.

He nodded as I got up to get the food and pay for the delivery guy

I know I know... I am obsessed with McDonald's, so I mentioned it in this chapter. I also was going thru my photos (for no reason) and I saw this picture of zayn malik in the 2010 with a McDonald's bag in his hands so I thought.... Why not?

Sorry zayn.

(Btw am a directioner feel free to text me if you are one too!)