13

It was a friday, rumors about the popular girl spread throughout the whole school about her throwing a party on Saturday. I learned her name was Sadie. I saw Leo in his locker putting back some books.

"Hi." I said as I leaned in the locker next to him.

His eyes found mine smiling. "Hello naughty girl."

"Are you going to the party?"

"Yeah."

"But whyyyyy." I whined.

"I have a date and plus I love parties." He shrugged shutting his locker.

Ouch, that hurts. "I didn't know you have a date." I said quietly trying not show I'm about to cry. "I just thought we could go have more fun but that's okay." I looked up at him.

He furrowed before folding his arms. "I broke up with zoey." He said as face lit up.

"Finally?" That's a great subject to change since I was about to cry.

"Yeah." He shrugged sighing. "I used your idea and did some changes too and now she said that she think we have to break up." He chuckled. "A gold digger." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, I'll go now."

"Want a ride?" He asked.

"Uh no actually, Oliver is waiting for me out thanks actually."

"Oh." Is what I heard before I disappeared. He just broke up with zoey and now he is going to date another chick.

It still hurts you know? Guess I have to go home plug my earbuds and listen to Olivia Rodrigo then. I saw Oliver leaning against his car waiting for me. "Hey, sorry am late." I said smiling.

"No problem, hop in." He went the other side in the driver seat. I was about to open the door but then I caught Leo leaning against his car with a cigarette secured between his lips.

I smiled but then my smile dropped once a blonde girl came and stood infront of him. He smiled stroking a hair behind her ears. She had a blonde hair but she wasn't like zoey. She was prettier. Her makeup was kind of natural, she had the perfect curves ever and a great body.

I suddenly felt self-conscious and insecure. "Rylee?" My head snapped to Oliver. "What's wrong?"

"Huh? Oh nothing." I faked smiled hopping in. "Uhm, am pretty tired actually so if we can go home I'll take a shower check on my sister and you know I'll take time so you can go home and then we can hang out tomorrow?"

"I would love to see your sister, is she cute?" He raised both of his brows.

"Yes she is so cute actually." I giggled.

"So I can take her on a date?" He made a face he does when he jokes.

I burst out laughing, oh little did he know. "She is just 5 years." I laughed louder as he joined.

"Well, I think she suits to be my... daughter? Or maybe young sister?"

"Yeah yeah, tomorrow you can come at whatever time. My parents aren't here. They are out of town." I chuckled.

"Okay." He smiled as we left the parking lot of the school. 

**
I washed my hands before heading back to my room. I had just finished breakfast, it was 10 Am so I don't think it's that late to eat breakfast right?

Oliver texted me he will come at 3 or something like that. Yesterday I came I was so emotional and really did player Olivia Rodrigo songs and cried. I know some of y'all will be saying am dramatic but if you have a crush and he has a date or a girlfriend then you will understand how I fell right now!