15

Oliver and I were sitting in the couch.... Well he was the one sitting on the couch, I had my head rested In his shoulder, one leg on the floor and the other stretched in the couch, a blanket covering our lap as we sat and ate snacks.

I glanced at the clock and it reads 9:09..... do you know what that means? It means Leo is probably with that beautiful girl and now they are dancing and making out together!

I couldn't take it anymore but burst into tears, I don't know why I cried or sobbing right now.... But I did. I was so emotional. "Hey what's wrong you okay?" Oliver asked pausing the show we were watching.

"No am not." I sat nicely my face buried in my hands as I cried more. "It just hurts I hate this feeling!" I cried more, like a gentlemen, he wrapped an arms around me as he rubbed my back letting me sob in his shoulders.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked after I actually calmed down, just sniffles and I will be totally fine. I shook my head no receiving a sigh.

"I'll just go uh- take a shower." I said with a cracked voice, pulling away from him.

"Sure, can I go play with Anna?"

"S-sure yeah, see if she had fallen asleep or else you can play with her." He nodded as we both made our ways upstairs. I didn't bother to look at him just went in my room to grab a hoodie and sweatpants and my underneath clothes.

I looked at myself from the full length mirror and my room and I'm glad I did.... I noticed something weird.... My eyes widened once I noticed.

Holy shit no no no that can't be happening!

That explains why I was so emotional and burst into tears!

Okay but Oliver is here!

Maybe he won't be grossed out.

What? Every guy in the universe gets grossed by it.

But he is a gentleman!

Just shut up.

I shook my head ignoring the fight just happened between the voices in my head. I grabbed my small bag that I carry whenever I.... Okay okay fine.

I had my period, but Oliver can't know or see! So I quickly took my stuff and ran out in the bathroom. Once I showered, wore my clothes and probably I put on a pad I suddenly felt cramps.

And it hurts like shit. I went downstairs praying there would be an ice cream tub and luckily, there was. I without thinking twice grabbed it and grabbed big spoon (not very big) and sat down in the couch not bothered to call Oliver.

I un-paused the show watching while eating. Then the worst part ever happened. It was the boy finally took the girl on a date in a romantic place and started having a romantic time together.

Okay but oh my god- he just bought her a beautiful necklace and started saying how much he loves her. She teared up and wore it. I suddenly burst into tears and started sobbing again. I took a spoon of ice-cream as i continued crying.

"Rylee, is that you?" Oliver asked as he sat down next to me worried about me.

"No am not. They are so cute together why can't he likes me back too." I cried more and more and more.

"Shh it's okay." He stayed a good 30 minutes trying to calm me down, and I actually did. "So, you said why can't he likes me back too, who did you mean. Does Rylee has a crush?" He nudged me teasingly.

"Yeah I do."

"And who is the lucky charm?"

"I can't tell you."