8

Maggie finally finished my makeup and hair. It was 9:11, my parents said they will come at 9:40 and I don't see it a problem. I called them already explained I had a friend over and am going to a party and I might be home at tomorrow.

It was time to wear my dress. Still this whole time anna was sitting with us, Maggie and I didn't talk much just she silently did my hair and makeup and I was scrolling thru instgram.

"So, ready for wearing the dress?" She winked.

"Yeah I'll go wear it in the bathroom." I grabbed it and made my way to the bathroom. I carefully took off my crop top so it doesn't ruin my hair or makeup. My shorts I took it off normally like, how when I take my shorts off it will ruin my make up? Is my head under my stomach or something?

I also carefully wore the dress and I successfully did. My curved showed and I don't know why but I don't feel insecure anymore. Even tho am thin and I don't have the perfect curves, I still look hot.

I burst into my room scaring Maggie which I didn't plan to, she jumped dropping the iron thing she used to iron my hair. "Holy fuck Rylee!" She yelled.

"Sorry I didn't mean to." I rolled my eyes smiling afterwards.

"Holy fuck.. hmm nice." I heard a small voice, my eyes widened. I looked at Anna.

"No no no, we don't say that. Only bad people." I struggled to say.

"But Maggie said it." She argued back.

"I'm bad, I live with bad people. So I'm bad people don't be like me. Do you live with bad people?" Maggie asked. Anna shook her head 'no' "cool, so we don't say stuff like that."

"Not at-least in-front of our parents." I said.

"Don't even say it, not until you grow up and be a good girl." Maggie quickly said glaring at me.

Anna shrugged and continued watching videos from Maggie's phone. I sighed shaking my head. "Oh, do I look nice?" I asked my hands on both of my hips.

"You look... hot." She whispered the end and I giggled in response. "Come on, put on that necklace." She handed me a glittery grey necklace that matches my dress straps.

I nodded taking it from her. I tried putting it but couldn't. "Here." I held my hair up as she helped me with the necklace. "Awesome." She said as I put my hair back down.

"Thank you so much Maggie, your a real life saver." I held her hands thanking her.

"No problem." She winked. "Oh, your heels."

"You get me a dress, made my hair and makeup, got me a necklace and now heals? What's next, purse?" I said amazed.

"Yeah take your heals." It was shinny black heels, I wore sat on the edge of the bed wearing it. "Plus, your right, I did bring you a purse." She took out a glittery grey box THAT MATCHES MY NECKLACE AND MY DRESS STRAPS!

"OH MY GOD THANK YOU!" I hugged her tightly. "I appreciate every single thing you made to me. Thank you for real."

"No problem, take it now." I took the purse putting my phone, money, lipstick just incase, keys and small knife for safety.

I heard a 'we are here' from downstairs, which probably means my parents are here. "Oh it's my parents." I said to Maggie.

"DADDY!" Anna ran out of the room probably to hug my dad.

"Daddy girl eh?" Maggie asked I nodded in response. "Am quit excited to say hi to your parents but a little nervous, what if they don't like me?" She bit her nails.

"Maggie love, you brought me dress, heals, purse like everything and you expect them to hate you? Just come with me." I signaled her to follow me after grabbing my purse- her purse going downstairs.

"Oh hey honey." My mom said once she saw me but stopped everything like the life paused staring at me. She started tearing up, of course. "You look so pretty." She wiped a tear as my dad went behind her rubbing her back.

"Thanks mom." I kissed her cheeks then my dads cheek. "Oh, this is Maggie. My friend I told you about."

"Hey love." My parents waved at her. "She is so pretty." They whispered at the same time.

I winked at her signaling that they liked her already. We sat and talked and they actually liked Maggie. My phone buzzed. It was a text from Leo. "Uh... I have to go my ride is here." I said as they all nodded.

"Okay, have fun sweetie." My mom said.

"Maggie, your staying with us for dinner, I know it's late but u have to." My dad said to Maggie.

"I thought you were on a date and had dinner already" i furrowed.

"We didn't have dinner actually we went to cinemas." My mom said.

"And she forced me to go shopping with her, we kept roaming around the whole mall for 2 hours and ended up buying nothing." My dad rolled his eyes.

"Hey, you kept saying we will buy it later." My mom argued back.

"Anyways, fight somewhere else please am leaving." I waved at them before heading out of the house. There was a black car and even tho am so dump at cars.... I think it's Jeep, which is my favorite.

I hopped in the passenger seat. I scanned Leo's outfit he was wearing a yellow sweater and blue jeans with a chain that made him more hotter. "Hey, sorry if I was late." I laughed nervously. Oh if your asking how did I find out his name? I saw his instgram account and it was leodicaprio so next day when I asked him he said his name is leonardo DiCaprio

"No worries." He checked my out before his eyes looked with mine. "You look.... Beautiful and..." he licked his lips still eyes locked with mine. "Hot."

I blushed biting my lips hiding my smile. "Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I laughed softly.

"So, we go?"

"Yes what are you waiting for?" I chuckled.

"To be inside you." I swear to god I heard him saying that under his breathe. I blushed more as he started the car heading to the club to get wasted. Of course.