23

I woke up in a familiar room, the sun was shining as I had to cover my eyes for a few seconds. I looked clearly and then I realized I was In Leo's room.

I remember everything yesterday. I quickly made my way downstairs leo had his hands crossed, sitting in the couch watching tv with no expressions.

"Leo?" I said as his head snapped to my direction.

"You woke up." He sighed patting the place next to him. "Sit down." I did as I was told waiting for him to talk. "I remember what happened yesterday.... And I also want to apologize."

"About?" I played dumb.

"About making you stay over here, being distant lately is just.... I don't know since Quinn told me how much you hate her I just thought that she is my girlfriend and my soulmate and the love of my life and I thought am not talking to you because you hate my girlfriend and some random shit crossed my mind but then." He sighed.

"Am just.... Sorry I've been an asshole to you and I realized I don't love Quinn.... Not anymore." He added.

"It's okay." I shrugged as he looked at me with questionable face. "I mean, I forgive you." Of course I'll have to forgive him over everything I mean, if he slapped me I would say thank you.

"Anyways, I've noticed you changing.... From a kind Rylee, sweet, bright colors outfit suddenly to everything black with more confidence who doesn't care just with few people what's wrong?"

"I would rather explain later?"

He sighed. "Take your time." He smiled at me as I returned it.

**

Monday morning, my father got a new car to himself. So the old one I used to go to school with. I know how to drive a car, in the past they used to teach me how to drive and more....

After I parked in an empty spot, I went to the school Straight to my locker. "Your not late?" Maggie asked with raised brows.

"Well, my father got a new car so the old one I took it actually."

"Oh.... What class do you have now?" I checked my schedule in my locker.

"Boring history, am skipping." I shrugged.

"Rylee Arthur, the principal, mr. Johnson wants to see you in his office right now"

The secretary said thru the school speakers. "What have you done?" Maggie asked looking at me.

"I don't know, I'll go see what he wants." I sighed making my way to the principal office. "Hello?" I said bursting in without knocking.

"You always can knock Rylee, I don't want you bursting in whenever I call you in my office." He said before sighing. "So, I'm sadie's party she threw at her house. Were you there?"

"Yes."

"Well, were you the girl in the balcony with zoey and Quinn." And now I know why am called.

"Yes."

"Well Rylee, you have broke Quinn's left leg and 2 ribs and you broke zoey's nose." I bit my lips trying to hide my smile.

I inhaled deeply before looking at him. "What do I do with this information? I don't care if they died."

"I just want to tell you, your suspended for 2 weeks." He crossed his arms expecting me to beg him for forgiveness. "What, you won't fight me?"

"Why would I? School is shit, so I got 2 weeks live my life, hang out without worrying about school's bullshit." I rolled my eyes.

"I've had enough from your language and attitude, after you come back you will have another 2 weeks detention." He eyed me. "And you will not skip it this time."

I sighed. "Okay." I shrugged.

"You may leave, I don't want to see you here unless 2 weeks past."

"Whatever." I left the office to see Maggie waiting for me outside. "What are you doing here?"

"Thought we could skip together."

"Oh, I got suspended for 2 weeks." I shrugged as we walked.

"What for?"

"In the party zoey and Quinn where throwing hateful speech at me, it didn't hurt me it got me mad. So I threw Quinn from the balcony expecting her to land on the pool but her ass ended up falling in the ground then to the pool and zoey I broke her nose." I sighed.

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes, I broke Quinn's leg and 2 ribs. I don't know if Leo knows yet."

"I think he doesn't." We left the school building and then to the field where we usually sit and talk. For our surprise we saw Leo reading a paper. "Hey what are you doing alone here?" Maggie asked him as we got closer to him.

"I thought of skipping the first period and come and sit here." He shrugged. "Did you see Quinn today?" I rolled my eyes at her mention.

Maggie clearly panicked. "Uh... she uh-"

"I threw her off the balcony in the party and she landed on the ground so... I broke her left leg and 2 ribs." I said truthfully. "Oh and I broke zoey's nose." I smiled at him.

"Ans your saying it as if it was nothing?" He snapped. "And then you come to my house sleep in my bed cuddled to me and act like nothing happened?? Do you realize that still she is my girlfriend and you have no right to do that?" He yelled I looked at him with bored expression. "What are you? A monster?"

"Well, your drunk ass forced me to stay with you. Then your 'girlfiened' with her slutty friend kept throwing hateful comments at me and it angers me by the way, they are the one who made me change to the old Rylee. If your so worried about your shitty girlfriend why don't you go and see what is wrong with her?"

His hands formed into a fist ball with his jaw clenched. "Am so done." He said under his breathe pushing past us.

Maggie looked at me a little bit of relief that he left. "You hoe didn't tell me what happened after you got drunk." She punched me lightly in my arms.

"Come I'll tell you."

**

I was in my room laying in my bed playing with my mini knife. I have nothing to do. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, I yelled a come in as the person who was knocking came in.

"Rylee sweetie, Leo wants to talk to you. Is it okay if he comes here?" I nodded since it was fine, my hair was in a messy bun and I was wearing an shorts and shirt.

Leo came in closing the door lightly before laying next to me. "What about we confess everything to each other?"

I looked at him with the same straight face. "Okay."