24

Leo came in closing the door lightly before laying next to me. "What about we confess everything to each other?"

I looked at him with the same straight face. "Okay."

"So, I was actually distant about the fact that your dating Oliver, is just I didn't like it." He sighed.

"Why? What is the problem dating Oliver? are you jealous?" It slipped out of my mouth.

"No, just listen. Okay yeah maybe I am, I was jealous all the time since the first time I saw you talking with him when he sat in our table. I was jealous how close he was to you. I broke up with Quinn for two reasons. 1) I realized my feelings to you, I like you and I may be In love with you and it's really hard to see wether you like me or not especially with this Rylee. 2) Zoey sent Quinn to try and get in my pants so she can get zoey's revenge to you. She thinks I broke up with her because I like you. Is just.... She was just using me and I regret every minute I talked to her or looked at her eyes. Now with a look she disgust me. And..... I don't know." I sighed.

That explains why he always wants me when he is drunk.

My stomach filled with butterflies. The guy I was begging to be with is now confessing his feeling to me. I took a deep breathe before talking.

"I like you too Leo, hell am obsessed with you. I've been dying to be with you all the time, since the first day I went to ask you help me walk to my class and I couldn't help but fall for your ocean blue eyes. When you first kissed me I felt butterflies. Then the second time when the witch dropped you off in here when you were drunk, the whole time I had butterflies. And then it hurt knowing that it was a mistake. When you said that I was so hurt, that's why I didn't talk to you much but I didn't want you to realize and act like nothing happened, that's why I decided to go on another date with Oliver. Then when you became distant, I don't know why but I felt.... Hurt." I sighed.

His fingers found their way under my chin as he moved my head so my eyes are locked with his. He slowly leaned in attaching our lips together. The lips was normal until I decided to lick his bottom lip, he moaned softly as I slid my tongue inside his mouth exploring it. His pulled me closer by my waist and the other holding my cheeks as my hand was playing with his hair and the other on his chest. I felt spark everywhere and butterflies. He pulled away kissing my jawline down to my neck then down to my collar bone before looking up at me.

"I love you." He said out of breathe.

It's been over 6 months of our friendship and now here we are, making out saying 'I love you' so early.

"I love you too." I couldn't really help but fall for him more.

**

After Leo and I spent the whole night cuddling and talking. We decided to watch tv. We were silent the whole time as I actually got really bored. "Am so bored." I told Leo.

He sighed. "Me too, what do you wanna do?"

"Anything other than this boring tv." I closed the tv, pecking Leo's cheek.

"Tell me your past, why you change and who is the old Rylee?"

I sighed. "So my uncle is hired in some weird mafia name, anyways he is an mafia boss so we barely saw him. When we went to visit him it happened 5 years ago when Anna were just born. We went there and I talked to him about my bullies. He then taught me some tricks and comebacks about how to shut them off. I liked it and I asked my father to stay with him until I'm trained and he actually said yes. He taught me how to fight, some defensive skills, how to aim a gun, how to throw a knife perfectly at someone or something, how to talk or walk, driving like everything. Then when I turned 15 I used whatever my uncle taught me and I really did fought my bullies. I had this attitude and style which is I have now. Then when last year my mom asked to stop that attitude. It took my lots of time to fully change but now... am back to that old Rylee." I sighed.

"I remember defending my family most of the times, on my 16th birthday my uncle sent me a gift a very expensive gun with Amos. And also a fake ID incase I want to go somewhere like a club or something." I added.

"Wow, I love your uncle." We both laughed a little before he turned serious. "When is your birthday?"

"Oh, my 18th birthday was last week." I chuckled.

"And you didn't tell me?" He jumped yelling.

"Jeez-"

"Uh no, this is your 18 birthday!! You were supposed to tell me." He has an disappointed look on his face. "Can we pretend tomorrow is your birthday?" He asked with his puppy face.

I sighed. "Fine." I gave in.

"Thank you!" He hugged me tightly and never letting me go.

**

We had to tell Oliver that Leo and I are now together, we aren't official but he promised soon he will ask me to be his girlfriend.

Leo and I drove to Oliver's house. I kindly asked Leo to wait for me in the car and left to talk to Oliver. Once he opened the door with a smile it dropped once he saw me.

"We need to talk." I said.

"No, we are over. Am so tired of you, don't you understand am in love with you and I want us to be official? I have waited a lot for you and held you whenever you wanted, god I always had a dream about you and then you come and break my cousin's leg and ribs? What are you?" He sighed. "Like a damn sociopath." He said under his breathe. "And your new attitude I just don't like it!"

"You know what, I came here to tell you we are over, that your cousin ruined me! Her friend and her kept talking shit about and bullying me, they changed me to what i am right now. And I like someone else, I always was kind to you even when my attitude changed I still were kind with you, but now I guess I have to break your neck this time." I left his house going back to Leo's car.

"Everything is okay?"

"But me nuggets and am telling you everything happened." He rolled his eyes making his way to McDonald's.