5

The bell rang signaling last class finished. "Students! Please do your homework, it's due date in next Sunday!" The teacher yelled as I and some students rushed outside.

Am so mad at Noah, am so... mad, hurt, confused, tired and almost everything negative. I was walking tears pooling in my eyes, everything is blurry. I bumped into someone but thankfully, I didn't fall nor my stuff.

I looked up to see that slut from earlier. Ew, her smelled was so strong Victoria secret perfume that made her smell worse. "Watch where your going- oh, it's you." She rolled her eyes.

I shook my head leaving but she grabbed my hands stopping me. "You bumped into me and I have to get my revenge." She smirked evilly. "Let me think... oh I hav-" I couldn't help but punch her face... hard.

Luckily I have learned karate since I was young. And I stopped learning last year. "What's going on here." The cute boy came looking at me with anger drawing in his face.

Once he saw me his face softened. "Your slut is messing with me and it's not the right time." I now realized why his face softened when he saw me. My voice was cracking, and tears were sliding down my cheeks.

I sighed leaving that slut sitting on the floor with her nose bleeding. I left the building and went into the field trying to calm down.

I felt someone coming to me so I looked up and I hope I didn't. He came in the so wrong time. "Hey, let's go school finished babe-"

"Don't Call me babe." I snapped he flinched lightly.

"Whao what's going on in here?" He asked playing dumb. He is dumb.

"What's going here is your cheating on me! And u didn't tell that poor girl you have a girlfriend do you know what does that means?! I don't feel that spark anymore! I don't feel butterflies I don't feel the way I felt with you before! I felt something.... Like I don't want to be with you like when you touch me I feel uncomfortable you ruined everything and am never forgiving you." I yelled on top of my lungs, people started crowd around us.

"Calm down please let me explain." He softly said taking a step forward.

"BULLSHIT!" I yelled. "Our relationship is bullshit, you made our relationship BULLSHIT! This is my first day of school you didn't even move over for me FOR YOUR CHICK!"

"Look I don't understand what your talking about-" I slapped him hard as his face was red from the slap. "You little shit." He said in gritted teeth.

"We're over." I wiped a tear before grabbing my backpack leaving him standing there awkwardly. I stood in the driveway of the school not knowing what to do where to go. I don't know where to go, and I don't want to text my parents to come and pick me up... if they could.

"Hey..." a voice snapped my out of my thoughts. It was the cute mysterious boy. "I saw the fight earlier and... I want to help, I mean I know how much it feels, zoey is cheating too." He shrugged as it was nothing.

"And why are you still with her?" I asked.

"What do you think, we go somewhere and talk?"

"Okay." I shrugged.

We went back to his car as I hopped in the passenger seat. He started the car before moving leaving the school park lot. "Is that electric car?" I asked out of nowhere.

Hr chuckled. "Yeah you like it?" He raised his eye brows catching a glance at me.

"Yeah, I never seen an electric car before." I shrugged smiling.

We talked a little until we reached a small cafe which was really pretty. We sat in a small table with 2 chairs, I took a seat as he took the seat infront of me. "What do you want to eat, drink?" He asked.

"Am not hungry or thirsty but I guess... maybe just latte won't hurt."

"Awesome." He called the waitress as she hurried to come.

"Sorry sir, what can I get for you both?" She kept her attention to Leo as I was just a vase.

"Uh one latte and one Expresso." He smiled at her.

"Sure." She winked before noting our order. She left us.

"So I start first?" He asked, I just nodded I'm response. "Well, zoey and I met in highschool. She was... lonely, she was that quiet nerd girl who doesn't have friends and people just don't care about. I decided I'll make her a favor and be her friend. Highschool came and I have Taught her to be confident and always stand for her self. She did, everyone in freshman year loved her she was so kind. Until then.... She became a slut. As you can see, I tried breaking up with her she just say nice joke and leave and then every weekend she hook up with some guy and... that's it I guess." He shrugged.

"Then... why does she call you 'daddy'?"

"You know she has that daddy kink." The order came as he thanked the waiter before taking a sip of his drink. "What about you?"

"Oh uh..." I sighed before burying my head in my hands. I started explaining everything to him from when I first met him till now.

"Maggie is nice, she did nothing and I wish she will be a good friend for you." He smiled at me once I finished explaining. "I'm so sorry about what happened to you, I don't think you deserve any of this."

"No problem, am so sorry for you too. I guess... you have to do something about zoey I can help." I winked.

"And am not complaining." He winked back smirking.

I seriously don't know what to write anymore, this is just so cringe, and I know it. And you know it, so no hate okay?