21

We were all sitting the living room. I excused myself to the kitchen since I felt a little thirsty. I took the first sip of my very cold water and it sent me chills down my spine.

"We need to talk." I don't need to turn, it's the witch. I stayed silence for a while sipping my drink ignoring her existence. "This is serious, am not that easy." I can sense she folded her arms.

I sighed and turned around looking at her with no expression in my face with the cup in my hands. "Spit it out then if it's that serious."

"I want you to stay away from Oliver, your hurting him and I don't want my cousin to get hurt, he is like a brother to me."

When in the world did I hurt Oliver? We talked at school and he was fine.

"Second of all-"

"There is second?" I asked almost spitting water on her.

"Yes."

"Well, am busy." I filled the cup with more water but this time, with the cold water I added ice and it was freezing.

"You know what? Zoey was right, your a whore. You don't deserve any-" she gasped since I spilled all the freezing water on her.

"You don't want to mess with me." I eyed her carefully knowing she was suffering from the outside before leaving her all alone.

"Is everything okay?" My father asked.

"Am pretty tired when are we leaving?"

Lies, I want to go home practice and work out

"Can you wait a little? Am really having fun." Irmelin said as I felt a little bad since she is all alone with her dipshit beautiful son probably not giving her attention.

"Just for you." I sat next to her not really caring about whatever crap they are talking about.

"I'll be right back." Leo said, eyes glued on his phone disappearing.

his witch probably texted him Leo help me, Rylee spilled freezing water at me and am all soaked in water bla bla bla

"What's wrong with him?"  My mom asked.

"His wit- girlfriend is soaked water." I shrugged.

My mom eyed me knowing it was my fault since she warned me million times to 'be nice' and 'behave'

"Why what happened?" Irmelin asked me.

"When she was drinking somehow it fell on her."

Minutes later Leo with his witch behind him came sitting in their place. She changed to an oversized ugly blue hoodie with very large sweatpants and she looked so funny but better than the exposing outfit she wore before this.

She kept catching glances at me probably mad but I returned with a smirk.

**

We were standing at the front door my mom with Leo's mother talking. Like just say goodbye I had fun and leave! Why talking for a long time what is it? An English essay?

"Mom." I groaned.

"Okay then, Irmelin I really had fun. I hope we meet once again like that." My mom said.

"I had fun too, and of course it must happen again." She gave her a quick hug then me before we left.

See! It Wasn't that hard.

**

I was laying in my bed after I changed and wore some comfy black crop top and black shorts. Just staring at the ceiling thinking about anything and everything like;

How will I get rid of Quinn?

How can I get Leo to be mine?

Why cant zoey just shut up and leave me alone, does she really wants her nose broken or something?

I looked at my knuckles that had bandages in it since I was working out and taking all my anger in the punch box, when I came home from the gym at midnight I hit the wall hard that had some lines meaning it's kind of broken, my knuckles were bleeding so hard.

I felt the sheets moving, I looked next to me it was my mom giving me a sweet smile. "Why aren't you a sleep yet?" I asked with no emotions.

"I couldn't sleep, and I assumed you too didnt." She sighed. "You were the one who soaked Quinn water right?"

I cursed under my breathe at the mention of her. "Yeah I did."

"I told you to be nice."

"But she is one of the reasons I became the old Rylee!"

My mom stayed silent for a bit. "Okay calm down, please." She smiled sweetly at me. I sighed nodding at her.

We kept talking about everything we are feeling about. Eventually she took out the soft side of mine, until she stopped her face dropped. "What's wrong momma?"

"I think.... Your father is cheating." She gave me an disappointed look.

I laughed a little. "He would never do that trust me."

"You think so?"

"Yes." I giggled as she just shot me a small smile.

"Oh right, about Bethany uh... when Anna said that she knew boyfriend from her. I took Anna aside so she can tell me everything and then she said that Bethany taught her things like about relationships, body parts and she even taught her how babies are made!" My mom said frustratedly.

I shot up from my bed looking at mom anger filling me. She is just 5 years for god sake and she is talking to her about stuff like that! I didn't even knew this stuff until I was 14 for fucks sake!

"WHAT THE-" she shushed me since I yelled and it's midnight everyone is asleep.

"Calm down sweetie, lay down let me continue." I look at her in disbelief before laying back. "So when I told your father he got mad just like you but honestly you looked more scary. Anyways, we decided we will confront her and call the police she is never gonna come to babysit Anna ever again. So I was suggesting you come with us and then your father said no because you may kill her."

"I will." I said in gritted teeth.

"Am sorry if I ruined the night for you but I gotta go sleep. Since it's midnight already I won't be surprised if your school called me telling me you didn't attend any class."

"You will."

"Goodnight."

"Whatever." I said under my breathe as she shut the door leaving. I was mad. So angry, angry from everything!

Quinn and zoey!

Leo not liking me back

Bethany and how she messed up so bad

Oliver who somehow angers me for no reason.

And then now to calm down I either need

Leo embracing me telling me it's okay everything is fine

Or

Going to the gym and workout roughly

Or

I kill somebody aka Quinn and zoey