10

I woke up in a room that was big. Really big. I looked around me and it wasn't my room... not even a room I recognize. I slowly sat up my head hurting like hell. I looked next to me in the night stand to see what time it is and it reads 3:09, means it's 3 Pm. Good just good.

I looked next to it and there was a pill with a water bottle next to it. I didn't remember anything from yesterday before 10 seconds. Now I remember.

"You look beautiful and hot"

"What do you like to drink?"

"I never been in a club or drank before"

"Am sorry"

"Why do you think her dad isn't alive?"

"That was hot"

"I have a driver he can pick us up"

I kissed Leo. I kissed Leo freakin DiCaprio. Am in Leo's house. Probably. I took the pill and then the water afterwards before getting up from the bed. There was 3 doors in the room. I opened one it was an empty closet, the second one was the bathroom. Good.

I went and did my business before washing my hands. I noticed a tooth brush that was in a box still not opened, and a toothpaste. I don't know if I use it or not but I did anyways. I felt better especially after I washed my face then dried it. I left the bathroom and opened the 3rd door that lead out the bedroom. I looked around it was a long hallway wait many doors in it. Okay not many but there was doors.

I caught a lady in her late 20s I guess walking so I decided to stop her. "Excuse me, is this mr. DiCaprio's house?"

"Yes ma'am, he is downstairs I can lead you to him since the house is quit big." She smiled sweetly at me.

"Please." She nodded gesturing for me to follow her as I did. I didn't know Leo was rich? Like a big house? The hallway screams luxury what about the whole house then? "Is this a mansion?" I asked the lady as she lead me to an elevator.

"Yes you didn't know? Mr. Dicaprio, Leo's father works in a business he earns loads of money." She sighed as I nodded in response. "Are you close to him?"

"Uhm... we are just friends actually." I was still in my dress and I wasn't comfortable at all.

"Do you know zoey?"

"Oh that slut? Yeah I know her." The elevator made a ding sound as the door opened. She went out as I followed behind.

"Can you tell him that she is really using him for money? He doesn't love her and I don't and she doesn't and I tried telling him, you know. Am Leo's favorite maid because I wash his clothes all the time." She giggled.

Now that makes sense why zoey didn't want to break up with him. Remember my previous idea? Which I hadn't spit it out? Forget about it. I've got an better idea.

"He is in the kitchen, that door. I need to go fold his clothes and clean his room before he kills me." She said walking fast away.

I opened the door slowly revealing Leo in a grey sweatpants and white tank top doing whatever he is doing. He was humming and that sent chills thru my spines. "Good morning." I said since he didn't notice me.

He looked back at me smiling. "Morning, am sorry if you woke up uncomfortable but I didn't want to change for you the dress incase you wouldn't like it, plus I passed out just like you." He chuckled.

"It's okay, what are you making?"

"Pancakes. For me and you." I sat at the kitchen stool watching him cooking. "So, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I did."

"Do you want to borrow a hoodie from mine or something? You can take a shower if you want." He offered.

"That's a good idea." I smiled. "But I'll eat first." I made a serious face. "Plus you didn't tell me your rich! You must tell me everything."

"Holy shit." He snapped. "The pancakes got burned." He folded his arms looking at me. "Guess I'll have Aliyah cook us pancakes." He shrugged.

"Who is Aliyah?"

"She is a maid here and she is my favorite actually." He sighed. "Come on, let's get you a hoodie then you can go take a shower and I'll tell you everything you want to know." I nodded and followed him.

We walked for a while to the elevator then finally to a door. He opened the door revealing a half cleaned room, the maid from earlier was sitting which I guess her name was Aliyah, sitting in the bed folding clothes.

"Hey." She softly said.

"Oh, Rylee, this is Aliyah. My favorite maid out of all."

"Hello Rylee, I saw her. Had to give her a ride to her sweet boyfriend." She winked.

"We aren't together!" Leo and I snapped at the same time. I blushed hard.

"I know but you two are really cute together." She defended.

"Whatever." Leo mumbled before going to his closet grabbing a hoodie handing it to me. "There is a bathroom outside my room open the first door you will find it, take a shower there, there is a lot of shampoos there and also makeup remover."

"Is my makeup shown?" I asked.

"Your eyes and lips, no. But I still can see foundation in your face and blusher." He winked referring to me blushing.

"Shut up." I left the room going to the bathroom and I found it successfully. I looked at the mirror and he was right. There is still foundation.

I took off my dress and my under wearings before hopping in the bathroom. This time I wanted warm water. Warm water against my skin it just felt nice. After I washed my hair and body I took a towel to dry myself then smaller towel for my hair.

So much of my makeup had gone but there is still few. Luckily there was skin care products and most of them I've never seen. I washed my face with the same face wash I have in my house than I wiped off my makeup with makeup remover then incase there is more I used wipes.

Once I was done I wore Leo's red hoodie, it stopped mid-thigh. I didn't wear a bra not even under the dress. So I wore my underwear and left the bathroom.

At the right time Aliyah was closing his room door behind her. She smiled once she noticed me. "Your so pretty like always, anyways Leo is playing video games am going to make you breakfast."

"Thank you." She nodded before leaving. I made my way inside Leo's room and sat next to him.

I don't even know if he remembers yesterday. Our kiss. None of us discussed it or gave a hint about it. I tried to forget about it even tho whenever I think about it, it gives me butterflies.

I ignored everything just spending my day with Leo. And I can finally call him.

My crush.