14

It was 2:58, Maggie left an hour or more ago. Oliver text me he has to be here so soon. I was in my living room watching random channel that is playing in the tv, waiting for Oliver.

I sat there good 5 minutes before there was a knock. The first time someone knocks but not ring the bell. Anyways, I went to open the door and holy shit-

He was wearing a soft grey sweater that hugged his muscles, with black skinny jeans and his hair was in a Side similar to how Leo would do it, holding a bag in his hands.

"Hi." I said as I opened the door wider inviting him in with a smile. "Come in." He nodded with a smile letting himself in. He was about to take off his shoes but I stopped him. "No no, you don't have to. We wear shoes here, see I'm wearing shoes too!" I said as I pointed at my shoes.

"Oh... sorry." He chuckled. "Oh can I put this in the kitchen?" He pointed at the bag in his hands.

"Sure here." We went in the kitchen as he placed the bag in the kitchen bar. "Can I ask what is this?"

"Well, since it's the first time I come here I thought it would be disrespectful if I came with empty hands."

"No it's okay seriously, you didn't need to."

"Back in Russia-"

"You live in Russia?"

"Yes, and we moved in here because my mom work transferred into here, I don't live there, or I talk Russian. But I was born in Russia." He sighed sadly. "Anyways, this is an ice cream cake since I know how much you girls love cake and ice cream."

I chuckled. "Thank you but I interrupted you, back in Russia what?"

"Oh back in Russia-"

"Who's there Rylee?" Bethany. This mf I want to slap the hell outta her. "Oh, is that your second boyfriend?" She folded her arms.

I was about to yell but I calmed down since Oliver is here. I inhaled deeply. "You interrupted him, once he finish what he was saying I'll tell you if he is my second boyfriend or not." I said calmly giving my attention back to Oliver. "Am sorry Oliver, you can continue."

"Back in Russia-"

"Sissy where is Bethany?" My sister said as she came downstairs.

I wanted to yell and break a plate again but I couldn't. I feel so bad for Oliver. "Omg your Anna?" Oliver exclaimed excitedly as he ran over to her. Well never mind.

Bethany came next to me and whispered to me, "he is so hot." She placed her elbow in the bar with her face rested in her palms. I elbowed her as she fell but gained her weight back. "Uh, Anna it's nap time, sorry sir but I have to take her." She said as she took Anna and went back stairs.

"Am so sorry Oliver, is just-" I sighed don't know what to say.

"It's okay." He wrapped his arms around me as I hugged back without thinking twice. "Let's go to your room and I'll tell you what happened back in Russia yeah?"

"Yeah." I giggled quietly before leaving the cake on the fridge. Once we both sat comfortably at the bed. Of course our shoes off. I sighed before speaking. "I have anger issues...."

We both were staring at the ceiling as we talked. "And... why is that?"

"I get annoyed easily. Since I was young, when I was 10 years or maybe even 9.... My mom had that friend group which they were all moms, most of them had daughters my age. We used to meet every Thursday. Some of the mothers can come every Thursday some mothers comes a week and the other doesn't some doesn't just maybe once 3 months or something." I chuckled.

"Since then I had that friend. Who was actually.... My best friend. At least that what I thought. She used me, she never protected me like I did, she never defended me like I did, she never wanted me or loved me like I did, she didn't even keep my secrets safe with her. She was a fake friend." I added.

"Anyways, long story short, they used to fight a lot. And they all talk at once, it angers me and it gives me headache. I yell at them to stop and listen to me but no one gives a shit and it angers me more and more, then my cousins. When I have to meet them they annoy me so I get angry but I hold it. I keep angry and I hold it and once I don't hold it and slap one of them. My dad have to slap me back.... Hard. It was so unfair and when I tell them about my anger issues they tell me not to be angry am still 'young' so now.... Even the simplest thing. I get angry about."

"Give me an example." His raspy voice sent chills down my spine.

"In summer last year, I woke up one morning to see my cousin he was 9 years old, using my charger. He was sleeping. No one was in the house just me, him and my pregnant aunt. I was so mad so I unplugged his phone and took it. The fact that he unplugged my phone in my sleep angered me more I hate someone touching or using my stuff especially without asking. Anyways I was so angry I kept thinking about it for 2 hours until they woke up and when I was about to yell my aunt said she is pregnant as a reminder and I had to hold it because of her baby." I sighed now angry at the memorization.

He sighed before wrapping an arms around me pulling me closer. "It's okay." He rubbed my bag as I started to relax and calm down. His cologne hit my nose, god he smelled so good.... But not better than Leo.

Shit why do I always compare him to Leo?

Because you like him dumbshit.

"Anyways tell me what happened back in Russia?" I asked ignoring the voices in my head.

He laughed before speaking. "Oh yeah, back in Russia it was kind of... offensive to go to someone's house without chocolate or something. They will stop inviting you and will talk about you forever, so I'm kind of used to it." He shrugged.

My head was rested in his chest with an arm around his waist. He had an arm wrapped around my shoulder and the second god knows what it is doing.

"Do you wanna order pizza and have some fun like reading memes, judging people but with kindness, then we can have your cake as desert." I said looking up at him.

"I would love to." He smiled sweetly.