17

"Save the dresses for Leo, wear these." She there at me the second outfit we chose that day. "Also, I love your butterfly necklace. WEAR IT!"

"Jeez okay, but can you stay with Anna?"

"Sure, I seriously don't trust that butter girl."

"Bethany" I corrected her.

"Whatever, I don't like her. So I will stay with her don't be late, at 1 Am sharp you must be home."

"Why what am I? Cinderella?" I sighed. "Whatever, You can stay here, like sleep over you know. Once I'm back we can have girls talk and I'll tell you what happened in the date."

"And then we can sleep at 4 Am?" She said smiling obviously happy.

"Sure, am going to take a shower... OUCH." I held my stomach leaning my head into the bed.

"Whats wrong?"

"Cramps." I cried.

She ran away probably thinking am a creep. I cried more but then I felt her tabbing my back. "Here take this pill, hopefully will reduce pain." I took it from her. Thank god she doesn't think am a creep.

**

"Turn around." I turned around for the 50th time today. "Your ready to go." She smiled at me.

I sighed thanking her, grabbing my purse. It was 6:57 so in any minute Oliver just be here. My outfit was kind of casual and fancy at the same time so if he is wearing something fancy, it will match. If he is wearing causal, it will also match.

Smart right? I head downstairs to hear the doorbell rang making me jump. I quickly adjusted my outfit and my hair before clearing my throat. I went to open the door slowly.

"Oliver?" I gasped once I saw a bouquet of flowers in his hands. It wasn't my favorite but it was okay. "Thank you so much Oliver you didn't need to." I giggled with a pout.

"Your welcome, it's just- it's nothing your so special... I uh... you look beautiful." He said with a kind smile.

"Aw, thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I chuckled. "Am putting that inside then we can go."

I went to put it in the kitchen bar running slowly with my heals. "Let's go yeah?" I nodded as we made our way to his car. As a gentleman he is, he opened the passenger door waiting for me to hop in. I thanked him as he shut my door going the other side to the driver seat.

Oh, did I mention what he was wearing? He was wearing a black pants with white shirt with the first two unbuttoned. The shirt hugging his muscular arms that made him.... A little cute and adorable.

**

Laughter filled the room as I couldn't help but die laughing more. "I can't." I said between laughs as we laughed more. Oliver took me to dinner as we ate then we went to the beach which luckily no one was there, fire lit in-front of us as we had our drinks, some snacks in front of us as we laughed and talked.

Laughter slowly died down, trying to catch our breathes. "I really had fun today." He smiled after we calmed down.

"Me too.... But Oliver." He hummed in response. "It's getting pretty late do you think we should head back?" I looked at the watch in my hands which reads 1:46.

"Yeah I guess, come one. I'll drop you." We both got up walking in the sand with my stupid heals heading back to the car.

**

"Thank you so much Oliver, I really had fun." I said as he parked in-front of my house.

"My pleasure, I really hope we can go on a second date?" He raised both his brows.