7

School finally finished and it was the second time Leo offered a ride. Am glad we started to become friends and have many common things but a little disappointed that I want more.

Right now I was sitting in my bed after finishing my homework thinking about nothing. Just reading my book. My phone suddenly buzzed snapping me out of my thoughts. I glanced it was a text from Leo.

I'll pick you up at 10, it's out of town. See you there naughty girl. I chuckled at the nickname before glancing at the time. 6:00 Pm. Shit, I didn't decide what to wear yet. I ran inside my closet finding a nice dress to wear. And guess what did I find?

Nothing.

Nothing is nice to wear, all of them is.... Weird. I sighed and went back to bed thinking of how will I find a nice dress to wear.

Shall I wear one of my moms dress? Nah they are old and I don't like it. Shall I go quick shopping? It takes 4 hours shopping and I just have 4 hours left to get ready. Shall I-

Of course my thoughts have to get interrupted by something. This time was my phone ringing. I picked it up without looking at the ID caller.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Megan thee stallion."

"Ha ha nice joke I forgot how to laugh." I rolled my eyes. "Anyways, I'm middle of something right now." I groaned.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I don't have anything to wear all my dresses are ugly and I don't want Leo to-"

"LEO??? A DRESS???? DO YOU HAVE A DATE???" She yelled at my ears.

"Jeez Maggie, my ear drums will explode." I sighed. "No, it's not a date, we just wanted to you know, get wasted. We are skipping school tomorrow so don't spam me calls if I'm not there."

"It hasn't been 2 weeks and your getting wasted am skipping school? Whatever, I have many dresses that I really don't want so I guess you can come and pick... or shall I come with 3 dresses you choose one and I'll make your make up and hair."

"Really? Thank you so much Maggie I mean Megan thee stallion your a life saver!" I exclaimed.

She laughed slightly. "Yeah whatever, I'll see at... 30 minutes or less okay? Just send me your location."

I nodded before realizing we are in a phone call she won't see me. "Oh uh yeah yeah okay I'll send you bye." I quickly hang up then sending her my location.

*sigh* we have to wait now.

**

15 minutes later and I heard a knock on my door. I ran downstairs before she ring the doorbell. My parents are out on a 'date' and I don't want to wake up Anna yet. Oh and if you are asking, so ur leaving Anna all alone? No love, I'm leaving at 10 and my parents will be here at sharp 9 or 9:30.

I opened the door out of breathe. "I was about to ring the doorbell." She folded her arms. Ha, told you.

"No don't, I don't want my sister to wake up."

"You didn't tell me you have a sister." She furrowed carrying the bag she was holding inviting her self in. "And that's a huge mistake."

She turned looking at me as I closed the door slowly and quietly. "Am sorry, can we go upstairs now? I still have to take a-"

"Is mommy and daddy here?" A soft sleepy voice cut us off. I looked in the stairs it was Anna holding her teddy bear rubbing her eyes.

I looked at Maggie she had wide eyes opened, just like me. She dropped the stuff in the couch before running to Anna. "Your a goddess omg your so beautiful what's your name sweetie?" I guess Maggie loves kids.