9

Loud music played that can make your ear drums explode any second. We made it to the club and went in. The weather is hot and sweaty in here, everyone either drinking, passed out or just standing in a corner scared. Which is me. By the way.

I couldn't help but hug Leo's arm. "It's okay don't be scared it's ur first time isn't it?" He whispered in my ears as I nodded in response. "Don't worry just drink and enjoy your life."

He grabbed my arms making out way to the bar I guess. Leo called the bartender but he nodded signaling him to wait. "What do you want to drink?" He asked whispering in my ears since the music is too loud.

"Anything." I whispered back.

He nodded as the bartender came. 10 shots, 5 for each." The bartender nodded making our drinks. "5 shots okay?" I nodded. "Is if your first time?" He asked.

"Yeah, I never been actually in a bar or something." I shrugged. "But then I thought I'm almost 18 so... why not trying?" He chuckled nodding. "What about you?"

"Not my first actually uh.... I have been drinking since I was 16 I guess."

"But that's illegal!"

"Nobody knew just only you." I then suddenly felt butterflies, now I know an information about him nobody knew but me. Wow. I blushed deeply but thankfully the bartender came handing us the '10' shots. "Race?" He asked with raised eye brows.

"Uh no it's my first time let me try it first." I said in the 'duh' tone.

"Jeez okay just swallow it quickly, like this." He took a shot swallowing it immediately then slamming the cup on the table. "Your turn."

I did exactly like him, swallowing it then slamming it on the table. I felt it burning my throat but it felt... good. And it also tests addicting. We spent the night taking shots unstoppable that I probably knew with just a sip am no longer sober.

It's like another soul came and controlled my body, but not any soul. The soul who can't hide secrets, so will tell and do everything I feel and want to do. I felt myself pulling Leo into the dancing crowds and dancing like crazy.

Leo pulled me closer and I just ignored dancing more like I was having the time of my life. Suddenly I felt someone staring at my soul. I looked at the direction of whoever is staring and.... My heart stopped. Everything paused. I stopped dancing just staring back at him furrowed

At first I thought am imagining things. That's when anger filled me. Leo stopped dancing furrowing at me before looking at the direction am looking out. I can feel him angry too.

I slowly hid behind Leo, opening my purse and taking out the small knife I had. I pushed Leo lightly away then made my way to him.

He smirked almost touching my cheeks but I slapped his hands away. His face dropped looking at me with sad eyes. "Am sorry" he said.

I shook my head. I don't even know why I stopped dancing and went to him. "No." I started rubbing my temples in results to calm me which it did a little.

"Can we talk somewhere more quiet?" He yelled thru the loud music. I looked at Leo expecting him to be waiting for me but instead, he was dancing with some blond girl. More anger and jealousy washed over me but I decided to ignore it and follow Noah out. Now I know is I started to get sober. We went outside were it was quiet with chilly air hitting my skin. "Look, I know what I did was wrong... but maybe there is a reason I did this. I would never cheat for no reason, if I'm bored from you I would've told you or talked to you."

"Then, what is the reason you cheated on me for? Were you bored from me and wanted to leave me but you were scared to hurt me so instead you went and date Maggie? I really want to Burry you alive for what you did but thank you."

He furrowed. "Thank me for what?"

"For Maggie! We became really great best friends she even gave me this dress and heals and purse and even did my hair and makeup! Like she is so amazing and I love her ideas." I fake squealed.

"Her ideas in what?"

"We made 66 plans on how to get rid of you or getting revenge. All the 66 were her ideas, she has so many nice ideas on murdering people. She even told me it wasn't her first time murdering people." I shrugged, probably lying.

"She no way did that."

"Then why her father isn't alive?" I smirked. The thrush is Maggie and I decided it will be fun if we said that she murdered her father, she didn't. He died in a car crash. She didn't tell Noah anything about her father and it was a good one. Oh and if your saying what if he called the cops? Let him. They will find no proof and will end up arresting him.

His eyes widened. "Never. Ever. Talk. To. Me. Again. You. And. Maggie." He said sternly before leaving the club. Score one for us.

I went back to the bar ordering more shots. I want to be drunk again. I want to feel that amazing feeling. I kept having shots. Each time I take a shot I remember Leo with that blondie. Another 2 shots. I remember him again with her and any other girl. 2 more shots.

"5 more shots." I said to the bartender drunkly.

"Ma'am, you finished a bottle and a half. Are you sure you want more." My eyes widened before sorting again.

"Last 5 then stop me." He sighed nodding giving me 5 more shots. I took them in the same minute before rubbing my temples. I then remembered Leo. I went to find him, even tho am so drunk right now doesn't matter. I walked to find him sitting in the couch making out with another girl in his lap. "Leo." I sat next to him.

He didn't say anything nor moved just kept making out. I shook his hands as he finally pulled away. "Wot?" He asked in his drunk state.

The girl looked at me in disgust. I didn't even know what was I thinking. I slapped her. Hard. She fell from Leo's lap holding her cheeks. Leo didn't say anything just staring at her. "My boyfriend is looking for me, I'll have my revenge." She looked at me with disgust and anger. "And I'll see you later." She winked at Leo pecking his cheeks before leaving swaying her hips.

"Whyyyy did you do that." He whined. I didn't know what I was doing or thinking. But crash his lips in mine. He licked my bottom lip that made butterflies explode inside me. He then bit my lower lip that made me gasp softly, he used the chance and slipped his tongue inside my mouth exploring it like it was candy world. We kept making out for god knows how much. I finally pulled away out of breathe resting my forehead in his. "That's was hot." He said out of breathe.

He pulled me into his chest as I just laid my head in his shoulders inhaling and exhaling. "Am so drunk and I know it." I said as he shook his head. "How are we going home?"

"I have a driver he can pick us up." He took out his phone and did whatever. We kept like that cuddling as I felt my eyes grow heavy. The next thing I know is... everything went black.