6

The night with Leo was quit fun, I went home straight up to my room, ignoring my homework, my parents, the universe just thinking about him. I know that right now he will be doing something ignoring me like I don't exist but I couldn't help but.... Crush on him.

Shit am I crushing? I mean I just broke up I'm supposed to be sobbing right now and screaming but instead.... Am crushing. Didn't know I would move on so quickly.

I sighed and decided to tell my parents about everything, about Noah, and just a little about Leo. I won't tell them am crushing on him, when I told them about Noah they didn't like him, once they meet him even if it was after a year, I will have to tell them.

I made my way upstairs. I opened the door and Almost tripped on something. I looked down to see my innocent sister looking up at me smiling. "I've been knocking on ur door Elsa!" She folded here arms with her baby voice.

She calls me Elsa because frozen is her favorite movie, and since her name was Anna she decided my name will be 'Elsa' just like frozen. "I didn't hear, you have to go to gym when you grow up so I can hear you knocking." I shuffled in her hair before leaving her.

She is like obsessed with me, she follows me everywhere. When I have to use the bathroom she waits for me outside the door. It's weird but it feels nice. My parents were sitting in the couch watching romantic movie with my mom's head on my dad's shoulder.

So cute. Duh. "Hello love birds." I said interrupting their romantic movie. None of them looked at me or answered. I looked at Anna she had her Anna from frozen doll. I sighed before turning off the tv. "I said, hello love birds." I repeated.

"Jeez Rylee we were watching that!" Exclaims my mom.

"Whatever, I have something to tell you." I took a seat in the other couch.

"It better be important, don't tell me u found a nice outfit and you want money, I will ground you."

"No no, I uh..." I sighed. "I'm no longer with Noah." They looked at me with wide eyes, my mom was biting her lips trying to hide her small and my dad was nice at acting.

"Why?" My dad asked trying to make a serious face.

"He cheated on me, and the chick who he cheated on me with didn't know, so we became friends." I shrugged. "Turns out that douchebag moved in here just to be in the same school with her, anyways I dumped him infront of the whole school and slapped him and backed away."

"That's why you came kind of late today?" My mom asked.

"Yeah."

"Where were you?"

"At a cafe with..." I paused, shall I tell them? "Never mind." I shook my head.

"Who?" My mom asked.

"It's no one I said never mind."

"Who is it?" My dad snapped.

I sighed, "fine, it was a cute boy I saw in the morning, his girlfriend hates me and she tried messing with me when I was going to dump me so I punched her and she was bleeding."

"What guy hangs out with a girl punched his girlfriend?" My dad asked my mom nodded agreeing with him.

"It's a long story okay, am just... tired I wanted to tell you so I don't be hiding something from you." I groaned before hugging my knees. "My first day of school already sucked, what about the whole year." I groaned more.

"I will let my boyfriend hang out wis chick because I lofe chicks!" Anna exclaimed as my eyes widened.

"No no no! Anna! This is big people conversation." I exclaimed.

"Anna, let's go watch frozen together?"

"Yes!" She squealed going to my mom as my mom carried her upstairs.

"Tell me everything later." She winked leaving my dad and I alone.

"I hope for you the best, honey." He smiled sweetly before kissing my forehead. "Am going to sleep, goodnight love." He waved before leaving me.

"Goodnight!" I yelled before he disappears. I sighed before making my way upstairs to make my night routine then go to bed.

**

The bell rang signaling it was time to lunch. Maggie didn't show up today which I didn't mind, we aren't that close anyways.

I was sitting in the same table, again alone. "Hey, can I sit here?" I looked up and it was the cute mysterious boy.

"Sure, I don't mind." I shrugged eating my m&ms.

"My friends are boring today and I don't feel facing zoey today." He nodded at a table across the cafeteria.

"You hadn't break up with her yet?"

"No, she is expecting me to purpose, thats why I decided I'll ignore her have fun, drink, have flings and night stands like she doesn't exist and am single." He shrugged.

My face immediately lit up. "I have an idea!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"And what is it?"

"Oh well you will have to tell me your name first." I folded my arms smirking.

"Not now, Rylee. I told you I want to be mysterious." He winked.

My eyes widened. "H-how did you?"

"I have my own ways sweetheart." I blushed at the nickname.

"I'll know your name somehow." I muttered enough for him to hear.

"Whatever, what was your idea."

"I'll tell you later mysterious guy." I winked. "Do you wanna do something today and skip school tomorrow? Am bored already." I rolled my eyes.

His face immediately lit up. "Really?" He said excitedly.

"Uh yeah.... Is that something wrong?"

"Your awesome!!" He almost jumped. "Okay I have to calm down." He laughed before inhaling. "I just never had a friend who sees school boring and wants to skip classes even on first days. Are you a troublemaker?" He asked.

I looked at my right then left before whispering in his ears. "Am so naughty, love." I winked.

"Love?"

"Oh yeah, back in London people say 'love' but they don't mean it in an romantic way we just mean it like 'no problem buddy' or something you get me?" I asked he just nodded.

"Let's go clubbing on.... Saturday, what do you think?" He asked.

"Sure I'd love to, and skip school too."

"Yeah, it's sounds fun... naughty girl." He whispered in my ears.