Chapter 91 || Adjusting Problems

After the first dinner feast all the students of the school were to go to their dorms

      After the first dinner feast all the students of the school were to go to their dorms. Amelia was accompanied by Lory, taking her to the Wampus dorms. Three people in a room were allowed, and Amelia already got Lory as her dorm mate.

     Another girl called Josette Bright, Jo for short, was also her dorm mate. Amelia sat on her bed examining her new wand grumpily. She didnt like the idea of her old wand taken away from her.

    "Come tell us what your wand says!" Lory chimed coming and sitting in front of Amelia excitedly.

THE WAMPUS HOUSE
The Ilvermorny house of Wampus represents the body and symbolizes the soldier. Wampus traits likely included are dependability, integrity, tenacity, adaptability, aggressiveness, and focus. These are people that are highly committed to what they do or what they believe and, therefore, are fairly self-confident people.

WAND

9½ inches long, made of fir wood and has a dragon heartstring core. The wand was very much like it's owner: elegant, refined and very powerful.

        Amelia read out the description, still dissatisfied with the new wand. Lory grinned telling her its a nice wand.

      "Thanks Lory, I am tired so would you mind?" Amelia asked indicating Lory to get off her bed so that she could sleep.

     "Oh yeah sure, Sleep well" Lory smiled getting up. Amelia quickly slipped in her covers before glancing at the other quite girl in the dorm who also was staring at her quitely, not in a creepy way.

      Amelia sighed as the lights were switched off, a bitter feeling again stricking her, her mind drifting to her family, they did not even try to contact her once. She knew she will have a very hard time adjusting here.

      Meanwhile thousands of miles away in a grim and old house a curly black haired wizard sat on the table with a large wine bottle in his hand staring at the picture of his wife and daughter.

***

      The next morning Amelia was woken up by loud music coming from downstairs. She groaned getting out of bed. "Shut up Gin–"

      She stopped in mid sentence realising what she was about to say. Jo stared at her coming out of the bathroom. Amelia avoided her eyes and cursed mentally. Back there at Grimmauld place Ginny was the one who always used to play loud muggle music early in the morning.

      Amelia went inside the bathroom getting ready quickly. She made a face of grimace before putting on the Ivormorny robes. Coming out of the bathroom she was greeted by a loud Lory, who was dramatically getting ready.