Chapter 99 || Still have feelings

Everyone worriedly looked around for Estella, while the ladies stayed in the room with Tonks and Teddy, Amelia still holding her godson lovingly but also worried.

   James was the first one to come inside and telling they didnt find Estella. Amelia let out an exasperated breath before handing Teddy back to Andromeda leaving the room.

    Amelia went out searching in the whole building, asking different  people about her but describing her appearance but everyone said no. Amelia groaned going to the reception and asking about Estella.

   "Yes a girl like that, just went out" The receptionist said with a small smile, Amelia thanked her running out quickly. Stepping out of the hospital she yelled for her cousin gaining several wierd looks.

    "Estella!" She called again looking around a bit. Going in the backside of the place she heard slight sniffing and she instantly knew it was her. She saw a figure sat in the corner of the dim place. She rushed towards her.

    "You twat!– what are you doing out here crying!?" Amelia exclaimed to her cousin hitting her a bit too harshly. Estella stood up meeting her eyes and quickly engulfing her in a tight hug. Amelia's face crooked in a sad look.

    "What happened Este?– why are you so sad lately?– are you missing Lyra?– Do you want to go to her?" Amelia asked rubbing her back while letting the older girl sob on her shoulder.

    "I-I dont know– I miss mum, but thats not it, I-I recently got to know my father is alive– and now I want my family– all of them– but it feels wrong– as if I have destroyed everything by coming here" Estella sobbed, Amelia felt really bad for the girl, she had been in a quite similar situation earlier too.

    "If you ask me Este– nothing wrong had happened– you know why I lief about Lyra being dead?– because I saw Tonks at that moment and all I could see was sorrow on her face, I felt like she would not take it nicely, also she was pregnent– But you know today, she herself asked about you, calling you to meet your younger brother, if you think she will hate you or something– I assure you she doesnt and never will, she loves Remus and everything Remus loves, and you are also one of them" Amelia finished with a soft smile, Estella was quite just small sniffing sounds coming from her.

     "Now come you will meet your baby brother, I already met him, and I am the godmother!– Can you believe it!– but unfortunately I have to share my godparent's title with Harry Potter" Amelia said making a pout in grimace making Estella let out a teary chuckle.

    "Why do you hate that kid so much?" Estella asked while Amelia wiped her damp cheeks.

    "Why would anyone love him– he is all danger and madness and stupidity" Amelia said grimly. Estella rolled her eyes.

    "That youngest ginger in the house loves him tho" Estella pointed out.

    "I feel bad for her, trust me"

    "Gosh– forget it— Do you think I should meet him?" Estella asked hesitantly and Amelia gave her the look.

    "Tonks herself asked to bring me? And meet her son?" Estella rechecked.

    "He is not inly Tonks' son, but also your brother, half, but doesnt matter, and you know what he is a metamorphagus, he opened his eyes and changed his appearance just as me!" Amelia exclaimed gushing.

   "Okay then, I will meet my brother" Estella said confidently smiling as if taken a very big decision. Amelia rolled her eyes smiling and lunged an arm on her shoulder leading her in.

    Little did both the girls knew, that someone from their family hidden in shadows heard them all, everything they said.

***