Chapter 27- Love.

Chapter 27- Love.

Ahrianna's POV

"Why!?... Go on then explain yourself!" I shouted, getting more annoyed with his lack of response, finally I screamed "Nicholas!", this gained his attention and he muttered

"Because.." He started, then he looked up to meet my eyes and said "I love you."

My heart stopped and all my anger flooded from my body. I heard a few gasps in the background accompanied by a few 'aww's' too, then I felt Jaspers arms uncoil from around mine but they stayed in contact keeping me steady on my feet. I took in his words but they didn't compute.

"w-wh-at?" I managed to stutter out, I could see Emmett's arms being removed from Nicks, though it looked like Emmett had not willed them too, Nick was using his power. He closed the distance between us so we were but mere centre meters away from our body's touching. He stared deep into my eyes and repeated his last three words. "I love you" he said in a solum voice, this time with a smile branching onto his face. I could feel little tear droplets cascading down my cheeks, until they got lost in my dimples caused by the ever growing smile on my lips. Nicks hand came up and he softly caressed my cheek, removing the tear stains from them. His touch was ice cold but it sent warms pulses through my body, his fingers were soft and delicate. Reaching up on my tiptoes I brought my mouth close to his ear whispered "I love you too" and at that he cupped my face in between his hands and brought our lips to a meeting point.

Several seconds later Nick and I were still entwined in our embrace and had completely forgotten about our audience until we heard a loud low throat clear from behind Nick, we both stepped back slightly but kept out hands threaded together, we both looked towards the noise and realised it was Emmett. My cheeks flushed bright red and I started to giggle, then Nick brought me into his side and embraced me once again.

"I think it's lovely you two have found each other in equal company" Rosalie said swatting Emmett on the arm. She smiled at me sweetly, everyone else commented on mine and Nicks new revelation, causing me to turn red again and again. Even though my face was burning hot the rest of me felt like ice and I started to shiver slightly.

"Time to get going, we need to get Ness and Ahria home and warmed up" Esme said in a gentle motherly tone as she looked. At her words everyone started to gather up all of our belongings and pack up the jeep, only a few seconds had passed and I was sitting in the ready Jeep, Nick was stood in the open door next to me, Ness was sat in her seat and Jacob and Emmett were in the front. The other family members who would be running home stood metres away from the car waiting for Nick to join them.

"I'll see you soon" Nick said staring straight into my eyes, I nodded slightly and then he kissed me on my forehead and jumped down from the jeep shutting the door in the same movement. I stared at him until I could see him no more, and then I couldn't wait until we arrived back home him so I could see him once again.