04

-Welcome My Dear Y/N🤧-
--------------------

"But, how should I start? I don't even know what is happening lately!" Y/N frown in confusion.

"I will start then... There are rumors that you hate us" Souya started.

'Wtf?' Y/N widened his eyes.
"Fake news☝️🤨... To tell you the truth, I don't like to get involved with you guys for personal reasons, but I don't hate you two!"

"Why? Did we do something to you?" Nahoya asked.

"No... I don't want to talk about the reason" Y/N rubs his neck.

"Is it because we're in a gang? And your parents died for one?" Souya said making Y/N surprised.

"How do you know?" Y/N asked.

"That case was on TV a few years ago, you're a little famous because of that tragedy." Nahoya explained.

"Because of your past, people started saying that you hate us, and today's events made the rumors spread faster" Souya looked at Y/N who was shocked.

"Fuck... Now everyone knows that I exist fuck" Y/N murmured.

"What do you mean?" Nahoya asked.

"I've tried my whole life to hide myself from people at school, teens are the worst you know? They are scary! They judge you by the way you talk, walk, wear clothes, eat,etc..."Y/N said with a despair expression that made the twins sweat drop.

"You do that too" Nahoya said.

"I don't! I never did!" Y/N said nervously.

"Then why you want to avoid us?" Souya asked.

"...Because I feel uncomfortable...I don't judge you! And I never did! I just don't feel comfortable by the fact you are in a gang... But I don't go to your face and say shit about you two!" Y/N looked down.

" Got it... Changing the topic" Nahoya started.
"Do you have any idea about what is happening today?"

"... Maybe" Y/N plays with his fingers.

"Maybe?" Souya placed his head on is hands.

"At lunchtime, a group of students were always looking at me... And just as we left the bathroom, they were there talking like they knew what was going on" Y/N looked seriously.

"I believe in you" Souya said.

"Really?... I believe in you too then" Nahoya follows his brother.
"Your face doesn't lie" He chuckled and starts to smile again.

"And about that thing..." Y/N refers to the group before.

"We will beat the shit out of them!" Souya said.

"Huh? That's my line!" Nahoya pocked his brother's checks.

"I still don't understand why they are doing this to me." Y/N sighed.

"Are you sad?" Nahoya suddenly asks.

"What is with this question?" Y/N looks up.