15

-Welcome My Dear Y/N 🌹-

–————-——————-——————-——

The little group walked the hallways until they arrive Y/N and the twin's class.

"See you bestie" the short haired girl gave Y/N a fly kiss and then walked away in little jumps.

"Bye" Y/N giggled and thought that it was cute.

"Gets out of my ways stupid bugs!" A voice said loud, it was Akai.

They didn't saw the red haired boy yesterday after he left.

Akai was about to enter the class, he suddenly made eye contact with Y/N. His blue eyes half closed and grinned.

Y/N raised a eyebrown and rolled his eyes.

"I have never hated someone so hard like now" Y/N murmured.

"Let's go now" Souya said and the 3 walked inside the loud class.

Not so long after they sat down, a girl walked near Y/N and caught his attention.

"L/N-San!" The girl spoke.

"Yes?" The male smiled

"...Are you dating someone?" She asked.

"Huh? Why are you asking" He giggled making the girl slightly blush.

"Y/N! I left my eyeliner in your pocket!" Maki quickly runs in and stood in front of Y/N.

Maki stared at the blushing girl and ended up thinking that she was going to confess her love or something.

"He is taken" Maki said with a lazy glare and crossed her arms.

"Who are you! You're not his girlfriend to say anything!" The girl said angrily.

"I am his best friend, I would be his girlfriend if he wasn't taken too" She chuckled and inclined her head giving the other girl a changeling look.

"Who do you think you're dealing with!" the girl yelled at Maki's face

"Woe wow~ why are you yelling at me? I just informed you that he was taken" Maki whined and then smirks.

"you're going too far Sato! This is none of your business!" The girl pressed her chest against Maki's.

"Are you mentally good? You should go to therapy and see if something is wrong with you brain" Maki did the same and the other girl stepped back because she lost the 'size'.

"Bitch you-" The girl didn't finish her sentence and got interrupted by someone slapping the table that made everyone in class stay in silence.

"Watch your mouth" Y/N stood up and pulled Maki behind him.

"Ouh lala~ boyfriend material" She said looking and teasing the other girl who was freaking out.

Y/N gave Maki's eyeliner that was in his pocket.

"Seriously, when did you put it here" Y/N sighed.

"H-H-Hickey?!" the girl looked at Y/N's neck.

"Yah Hickey, congratulations! You're not blind" Maki stuck her tongue out. 

Then the girl felt a cold stare, she looked around and saw the twins staring at her soul.

"Do you understand now?" Maki giggled.

"Understand!" The girl smiled and sits on her seat again.

"What? Understand what!" Y/N turned around and Maki only chuckled.