24

-Welcome My Dear Y/N-
---------------------------------------------------

Y/N was hugging Nahoya from behind while the twin's were driving.

"Don't sleep yet, we will be arriving soon" Souya said.

The 3 teens frown after smelling something burning, they stopped and stared at the crowd trying to put out the giant flames. Alyssa was unconsciousbon the floor and Keith was crying loud.

"Y/N-Nii! Mom isn't waking up!" Keith ran towards Y/N with tears running down from the little boy's eyes and pointed at someone doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation  trying to help Alyssa.

Y/N crouched and hugged the little boy, Y/N started to cry too, he remembered the day that he lost his parents, the little flashback made Y/N cry out loud and hugged Keith tightly.

"Mom isn't waking up! What should I do! I can't do anything! I am useless" Keith cried more.

"Don't say that, don't you ... You're not useless... Don't cry... You can be strong enough to deal with this...." 
Y/N tried to stay calm, but Keith's crying made his tears fall faster.

"She... She isn't breathing anymore!" The man who was beside Alyssa yelled.

"The ambulance is here!" another woman yelled.

'... Cotton!' Y/N runned inside the house.

"Y/N! Come back!" Nahoya yelled.

Y/N kicked the door and runs in, he found cotton in the middle of the fire barking towards his direction.

"Y/N! I AM HERE! The fire will burn me!" Cotton barked.

Y/N runs towards the puppy and didn't even care about the fire touching his skin, his objective was to save Cotton.

"Don't worry Cotton... You're the most important thing in my life, I won't let you in danger..." Y/N puts the dog inside of his shirt to protect him from the fire.

"Y/N! LET'S GO! NOW!" Nahoya and Souya yelled near the door.

Y/N was about to leave, but the ceiling started to fall in pieces.
The twin's realized and ran towards the boy. Nahoya Extended his arm to reach Y/N's head, Souya hugs Y/N's waist and the twin's made the H/C haired boy fall to the floor.

The ceiling called called above the three, especially the back of the twins. Y/N had his head protected because Nahoya covered it with his arms and head. Souya Embraced Y/N's torso, protecting his back.

"Nahoya! Souya! Can you hear me?!" Y/N yelled but the twin's didn't replie.

Y/N's sight was getting blurry.

He only woke up when the firefighters rescued them.

"Sir! Are they going to be ok!?" Y/N said with his face full of tears and ashes.

"They will be fine" The man took his mask off and gave Y/N a smile trying to calm the boy down.

Cotton was around Keith, the firefighters were putting out the fire, the twins and Alyssa were going to the hospital.