31

-Welcome Back My Dear Y/N🌚-

Y/N was helping the twins to clean the room, because it was a mess.

"Nahoya, Souya I think I found an album." Y/N grabbed the album and raised it so the twins could see it.

"Oooh we still have this?!" Nahoya happily walked towards Y/N and Souya followed.

"This is so old" Souya had his cheeks a little red.

"Can I see the photos?" Y/N asked.

"It's a little embarrassing" Nahoya slightly blushed.

"Oh, I remembered! I found an album of photos in the day my house burned! It is perfectly fine inside!" Y/N started to search for the album.
"I guess I put that thing here... FOUND IT!"

"let's see them together then" Souya sat at the bed and Nahoya lays down.

Y/N sat in the middle of the bed and opened the Twin's album of photos.

"It's our gang! The day that we joined Toman" Souya said with a little smile.

"Both of you look so cute" Y/N giggled.

Souya opened Y/N's album of photos.

"Your family?" Nahoya asked after looking at the beach photo.

"My mom and Cotton! My dad was taking the pictures" Y/N explained about why his dad didn't appear.

"Pffft that's cool?" Nahoya tried to not laugh.

They continued to see the twin's album.

"we were 5 years old at this time!" Nahoya pointed, they were at a festival.

Y/N noticed someone behind them, a a woman hugging a kid and a man next to her.

"It's me!" Y/N pointed.

"What? The H/C haired holding two cotton candy?" Souya analyzed.

"Yes! I am the kid behind both of you!" Y/N quickly flipped his album and found a photo of that festival day.

They noticed two little twins behind Y/N's photo too.

"It's us! We already met before with out knowing?!" Nahoya and Souya were having fun.

"When my parents bought me the cotton candy both of you caught my attention! I wanted to talk with both of you but my parents said that we needed to go home." Y/N flipped a page.

"Whaaaat! It's me there!!" They saw a photo with little Y/N near to a water fountain, the little Souya appeared in the corner showing half of his body.

"This is so cool! What a amazing coincidence!" Nahoya said.

Y/N chuckled and flipped their album.

"our best birthday party!" Nahoya pointed at a photo, every thing was messy and dirty.

"What happened...." Y/N sweat dropped.

"I think it was because Nahoya threw the cake in my face because I opened a gift and got his favorite game." Souya explained.

"Nop! Because that was my gift!" Nahoya said.

"We are not going to argue this again brother..." Souya sighed.

"Birthday party.... The last time I got a birthday party was 11 years ago..." Y/N did a thinking pose holding is chin.

"11 years ago?! Whaaaat!" Nahoya got surprised.

"After my parents died, I didn't want to do anything in my life when I was a little kid yet. But when I got older I thought that I can just... Not have a birthday party from now on? And that because I had no friends just by the fact my parents died by gangs"Y/N said while the twins looked serious.