33

-Welcome back dear Y/N! 🌟-

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"You.... WHAT THE FUCK???" Y/N dumbfounded and stared at Takemichi.

"At this point I won't even hide anymore.... Y/N I am from the future" Takemichi narrowed his eyes and looked seriously at Y/N.

"Do you think I believe that?..... Yes I believe" Y/N simply said.

"... TF?"

"I know right? TF" Y/N said.

"So... I need to tell you something" Takemichi said and took courage to tell Y/N about his future.

"... I will die if I leave?" Y/N and Takemichi were sitting on the floor.

"Yes, please reject the letter at all cost!" Takemichi said and the other nodded.

"Understood" Y/N stood up and helped Takemichi to stand too.

"Y/N! why are you taking so long?!" Nahoya and Souya opened the door.

Takemichi was about to stand up and got surprised, he lost balance and fell above Y/N pushing him to the wall.

"Ouch my back" Y/N opened one eye to see what was going on and saw the twins staring at Takemichi with mad eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Nahoya quickly walked toward Takemichi and grabbed his collar.

"It's a misunderstanding!!" Takemichi panicked.

"all I saw was you pressing Y/N to the wall!" Souya said walking towards him too.

"It was a misunderstanding! Stop yelling..." Y/N stood in front of Takemichi.

"We are going to beat the fuck out of him, stay back Y/N" Nahoya said cracking his knuckles.

"I already told you to stop Nahoya! It isn't what you thought! Can't you just chill?!" Y/N raised his voice.

"We are acting like this because we care about you Y/N" Souya said.

"You two are only showing me how control freaks you are! Takemichi didn't do nothing and both of you don't listen to me! Stop being so fucking jealous about everything!" Y/N raised his voice more.

"Well! Sorry for being jealous! Then I should leave!" Nahoya raised his voice too.

"Y/N, we were just out of our minds...we never wanted to control-" Souya got interrupted by Y/N raising his voice again.

"Then leave! I don't care!" Y/N yelled and stared at the floor.

"Y/N... You're not listening to us now" Souya said.

"Like you two did listen to me..." Y/N said.

The twins stayed quiet for a little and Y/N just heard the door close.

"...." Takemichi heard Y/N sobbing and remembered that Y/N only accepted the letter because of some misunderstanding.... It was because of him.

"Y/N we should talk with them!" Takemichi said.

"... Do you think that I can face them after this shit?" Y/N stared at Takemichi silently with tears falling down.

"It is my fault! Fuck! If I wasn't here" Takemichi scolds him self.

"You did nothing wrong Takemichi, it was their fault..." Y/N calmly said.

"we need to stop this misunderstanding! The story will end up with you accepting the letter somehow!" Takemichi said.