07

-Welcome My Dear Y/N🛐-
————————————————————

"MOM! OPEN THE DOOR!" Nahoya yelled, he didn't even arrive the front door.

"What is happening" Someone openned the door.

"Aunt! Get out of my way! I am in a hurry!" The twins stopped the bike and runs inside.

"Ugh! Such disrespectful kids!" Their aunt said, she looks at the H/C boy who was sitting on the bike waiting for the twins.

"Uhmmm, hi?" Y/N made eye contact with the twin's aunt.

"Oh, you can come in and wait for them" The aunt invited Y/N.

"Thank you" Y/N walks inside.

"Who is this?" A woman asked.

"I am the twin's-" The twin's aunt interrupted Y/N.

"Boyfriend?" She asked.

"What? No! I am their classmate, Why would you think that?" Y/N widened his eyes.

"Well, they are at the age to get someone. I am sure they are secretly dating! I won't be surprised if they were dating the same person" Their Aunt said.

"Sis, don't say these things" The other woman said.

"DONE! LET'S GO!" The twins runs down stairs.

"Mom, we are staying at Y/N's house for a week" Souya said.

"Really?! Finally I can watch my series in peace!" Their mom said in a happy tone.

"When are you guys going to get a love life and stop going out playing gang!" Their Aunt puts her hands on her hips.

"OH SHUT UPPP" Nahoya covers his ears.

"And don't do anything weird to Y/N when you are at his house! I know you two are Bi!" She yelled while the 3 teens were walking out.

"Oh what do you think I am?! And stop pressur me about out love life!" Nahoya closed the door.

"That was your aunt?" Y/N sits in the middle of the twins.

"Yeah, I hate her because she is always like this." Nahoya starts to drive them back to Musashi Temple.

"I hope she didn't say anything weird to you Y/N" Souya said

"It ok, she didn't say nothing to me" Y/N sweat dropped and awkwardly laughed.

"Your expression always tells the true, you can't lie" Souya raised his head.

"Stop talking or y'all will bite your tongue!" Nahoya warned and drives faster.

Y/N hugs Nahoya's waist tighter and Souya did the same to Y/N closing his eyes.

-Musashi Temple-

"We are back!" Nahoya jumped out of the bike and threw the key to Chifuyu.

"oh, that was fast" Chifuyu said hugging Cotton.

The white puppy jumped out of Chifuyu's arms and runs to Y/N.

"Cotton!" Suddenly the background turns into a beach and they runs to each other like in a fucking romance movie.

Cotton jumps to Y/N and Y/N opens his arms to give him a hug.

SIKE

Cotton tries to give Y/N a punch and the boy dodged with a smile.

"Cotton~ What the fuck~" Y/N turns around smiling in a scary way.