10

-Welcome My Dear Y/N✨-

————————————————————————————————————————

"What? Join what?" Y/N widened his eyes.

"The fight duh!" Nahoya said while he punches the boy with piercings.

One of the boys grabbed Maki's arm threatening her with a small knife, Y/N frown and punched the person.

"Y/N.. Thank you" Maki blushed a little.

"That was a nice punch!" Nahoya got interested.

"I was trying to be nice to these motherfuckers, until he started to talk shit about my parents" Y/N stared at Akai.

"What are y'all waiting for! Beat the shit out of them!" The boy with piercings yelled and the group walked towards Y/N.

"We are still here" Souya grabs one of the people's shoulder.

"Kawata Twins? Oh fuxk no! You said that we only needed to mess with Y/N! I am getting out of here!" one of them snapped out and tried to run away.

"How dare you to bully my owner!" Cotton jumped out of Souya's shoulders and bites the one who was about to run.

Inside the literature club, it was a mess, Y/N, The Twins and Cotton were beating the shit out of the bullys.

After a while, the group ran out of the room. The twins glanced at Y/N who had his clothes messed up and with injuries on his face.

"Argh... It hurts" Y/N touches his cheek and wipes a little blood that was on the corner of his lips.

"Y/N... Thank you again" Maki hugged Y/N from behind making the boy suddenly blush.

"I-I-I It's ok! Don't need..."Y/N started to get nervous.

" Oh~~"Nahoya covered his mouth.

-Nahoya POV-

Lucky you Y/N hahaha.... Why do I feel my heart itching...

The girl named Maki suddenly placed his hands on Y/N's cheeks.

" What the-" I got surprised when she pulled Y/N's face closer.

She was going to kiss him!
Oh fuck... I am not liking what I am seeing.

"Wait the fuck up!" I yelled and pulled Y/N closer.

Y/N was shocked by how close he was with the girl and stayed in silence.

"We are still here" I said, I don't know why, I was feeling pissed.

"And?" She grabbed Y/N's arm.

-Souya POV-

Y/N was in silence and shocked, my brother pulled Y/N closer freeing him from the girl.
I got a strange feeling, I don't know what is happening...

"We don't allow this" I said, I don't even know what I am feeling right now.

I don't want to see Y/N so close with other people.

"What the fuck." The girl cursed and got confused.

"Y/N it's late, let's go home now and take a bath together like yesterday" I don't Fucking know what I am saying and why I am saying. I just stared at the girl in front of me with my angry expression that this time it really meant to express anger.