14

-Welcome My Dear Y/N🌹-
--------------------

-August 3rd-

In the morning, Y/N woke up and prepared to make breakfast, while walking down the stairs he smells something.

'This smells good!' Y/N widened his eyes and starts to walk faster.

"Good morning!" Alyssa said, she was using Y/N's mom's old dress that Y/N gave her.

"Morning Y/N-nii!" Keith said while eating.

"morning" Y/N ruffled Keith's hair.

"I am going to make the meals from now on, I want to show you how grateful I am for all the help you have given to us" Alyssa puts the  Steamed rice, Miso soup and Grilled fish on the table.

"Wow! This smells really good!" Y/N praised.

"Sit down and eat Y/N-Nii" Keith said while taping the seat beside him.

"Yes sir" Y/N smiled and sat down.

Y/N starts to eat, in the first bite he he was surprised by the taste, he started to eat faster and finished.

"You shouldn't eat so fast Y/N, you will choke" Alyssa said placing a cup of water in front of Y/N.

Y/N hided his eyes with his H/C hair.

"Something wrong?" Alyssa asked worried.

Y/N shaked his head quickly and smiled, his eyes were full of tears preparing to fall, but he holded it.

"I am going out!" Y/N picked his backpack and runs to the door.

"Bye Y/N!" Alyssa said.

"Bye Mom!" Y/N replied without noticing.

Alyssa stayed in silence, she softly smiled and waved her hands.

Y/N was running down the streets like always, he had tears falling down on his eyes.
He saw the image of his mother in Alyssa, Y/N remembered the same scene happening years ago and the nostalgic feeling suddenly hits.

'Mom, Dad, I want you back' Y/N stopped near his school and wipes his tears,but it didn't stop.

His eyes were already red because of crying at night.

'Calm the Fuck down! I don't want people asking me why I am crying' Y/N goes to a near alley and tries to calm down.

Then two shadows stands in front of him.

"Y/N?" The voice said.

Y/N looks at the twins, they looked worried even if they were always with the iconic expression.

"What happened? Did someone mess with you again?" Souya said cupping Y/N's face and wipes his tears.

Souya's warm hands made Y/N cry more, knowing that someone cared about him.

"Who hurt you! Imma kill that guy! It was Akai?!" Nahoya cracked his knuckles.

"N.. No... I am just having a hard time" Y/N wipes his own tears making Souya place his hands back to the pant pockets.

"If something happens, you can always tell us, we will be always there for you" Nahoya calmly said.

"Hahahaha what happened? You're being so nice" Y/N giggled.

"I am always nice!" Nahoya said loud, but seeing Y/N smiling again made him stop and appreciate his smile.

"I just started to miss my parents, that's all, thanks for caring" Y/N inclined his head and gave the twins a big smile.